Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6)

Go down 
+6
kirklandrules
Crash
solardave
stlrtruck
Wallace108
SteelersYak
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6)   Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:31 pm

It's difficult for me to comment on these games, as I only watched the two that were nationally televised (and I quit during the 3rd qtr of the Ravens game), so I get info through this forum, and reading analysis.

I know a win is a win, but we lost to Tampa and didn't have the easiest time of it with the Jags. I dread playing the Bungels and Ratbirds. It is possible the Steelers can turn the tide, but these losses are not just "losses" -- the play is downright poor.

Coaching? Lack of talent? Lack of fire (i.e. no heart)? I dunno. Maybe it's a combination of all.

All I know is that I am just sick. Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 2744185472

Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6)   Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:33 pm

Another 500 or less season and I wouldn't be surprised if Ben left.

Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6)   Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:34 pm

F%@K it......fire em' all

Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6)   Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:37 pm

Quote :
Another 500 or less season and I wouldn't be surprised if Ben left.

Doesn't he have one more year left on his contract after this season?

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6)   Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:37 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Gingerchip wrote:
I hope you rip me a new one for this.......please do.......

I'm starting to wonder if McCardinal was right

Flame me....PLEASE...someone flame me!  I have obviously lost my mind!

Like Dave said ... McCardinal made some good points and was right about certain things. Too bad he was a huge douchebag. And while he was right about certain things, he certainly wasn't right about EVERYTHING. He thought he was though, and that made him act like an ass.

I guarantee he's blaming Haley and LeBeau right now. This team has a lot more problems than just Haley and LeBeau.

Anyone who thinks we're getting crushed simply because of the play calling is watching a different game than I am. While play calling is certainly an issue, that's far from our only problem.

I've been saying it for a while now ... it's 1981 again.

What thread was it you posted the questions to Lebeau about Tuitt and Haley about Bryant. They both said ask Mike. I'm not sure anymore if Tomlin hasn't lost this locker room. We can't continue coming into games looking like our game plan is to "try to win". There is no execution at all. At least nothing that lasts. You're right I can't blame it on Lebeau or Haley today. These guys are just not doing their jobs. I'm pretty sure we have talent on both sides but where is the Damn TEAM ASPECT. Sorry, didn't mean to get loud. Shades of last year loosing to teams we should (and have to) beat to get to the playoffs. Right now I have no confidence in them at all.
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6)   Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:41 pm

Quote :
Sorry, didn't mean to get loud

Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 3562723908

It's ok Dave, we are all just soooooo frustrated.

I think we have some talent.....just not enough of it.

Like Wally said....shades of 1981. I fear that Steeler fans are going to have to get accustomed to being at or near the bottom of the heap -- at least for this season. Hope I'm wrong (but my hope is beginning to fade)

Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6)   Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:52 pm

Dead last in division. Get used to it.

solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6)   Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:54 pm

Ben-18/37 for 176 and a BOGUS int. Still he sucked and should give his game check back. Maybe he can give it back in the form of tickets to deserving youngsters who have never seen a professional football game. Question is who would they want to go see at this point? We sure as hell aren't professional.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6)   Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:59 pm

Drizztbob wrote:
The whole team sucks actually. No one is playing to their potential and I'm sick of it.

Bingo. Troy was single-handedly responsible for the Browns' first 14 points. That had NOTHING to do with Haley or LeBeau. This team is just bad.

solardave wrote:
What thread was it you posted the questions to Lebeau about Tuitt and Haley about Bryant. They both said ask Mike. I'm not sure anymore if Tomlin hasn't lost this locker room.

It was in one of the Coaches Corner threads.

The popular thing right now is to blame Haley and LeBeau. While they're both deserving of criticism, most of the criticism should be directed at Tomlin. It will be interesting to see how much criticism he gets. I'll have a lot more to say about this going forward.

Gingerchip wrote:
Like Wally said....shades of 1981.  I fear that Steeler fans are going to have to get accustomed to being at or near the bottom of the heap -- at least for this season.

Yep.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6)   Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:02 pm

If you read Crash's tweets, he's celebrating more than we would be if we were winning. Tells you everything you need to know. Just saying.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6)   Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:09 pm

There is something wrong with McCardinal.  In a big way.

I'm going to go over to another popular Steeler's forum so I can watch the meltdowns.

Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6)   Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:37 pm

U r actually following that idiot??

Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6)   Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:39 pm

Who me?  No...Wally is apparently.

McCardinal is like a bad addiction.  You want to quit in the worse way, but there's something that pulls you back in.

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6)   Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Something tells me it was better that I wasn't able to watch any part of this game today. Certainly not pleased with losing to the browns, but to be embarrassed tells me that something is truly missing on this Steelers team:

Leadership?
Coaching?
Execution?
Desire?
Drive?
Dedication?

You bet. All of it is missing.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6)   Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:33 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
Something tells me it was better that I wasn't able to watch any part of this game today.  Certainly not pleased with losing to the browns, but to be embarrassed tells me that something is truly missing on this Steelers team:

Leadership?
Coaching?
Execution?
Desire?
Drive?
Dedication?

You bet. All of it is missing.

Hmmmm, pretty perceptive considering you didn't watch it.

Leadership? None
Coaching? Sucks
Execution? Sucks
Desire? None
Drive? None
Dedication? None

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6)   Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 9:52 am

This was a VERY embarrassing loss. Very. Very embarrassing. Very super embarrassing. But it is only ONE loss. We have to stop the bleeding (though the Texas DL scares the bejeezus out of me).

I don't know what this team is missing but it's DEFINITELY missing something. I just don't see the fire. I don't see guys flying around making plays. I don't see any hype (besides ridiculous TD celebrations).

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6)   Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:24 pm

I agree Yak, it was embarrassing, and everyone who wore a Steelers uniform on Sunday should be ashamed of themselves for it.

However, it is only one game, but certainly can not continue with this trend.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6)   Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers vs. Browns (Week 6)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3