Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGame of Thrones - Page 5 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Game of Thrones

Go down 
+7
Master_Of_Puppets
Fire Arians
Buddha Bus
43Hitman
teegre
Wallace108
Lokki
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
JonM229

JonM229

Game of Thrones - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 8:13 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Did you guys watch the season finale? Man what a season that was! The King in the North!!!!!!!!!!!

Best episode in at least the past two seasons.

R + L = J confirmed!!

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:44 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Did you guys watch the season finale? Man what a season that was! The King in the North!!!!!!!!!!!

fantastic... how is that now, after all the horrifying things she has done i am suddenly on the evil queens side Game of Thrones - Page 5 1505004552

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:34 am

JonM229 wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Best episode in at least the past two seasons.

R + L = J confirmed!!

I am so rooting for Jon Snow right now. Kind of sad that he isn't really a Stark but I think we all saw that coming. That was a pretty popular fan theory, and one that turned out to be true.

vasteeler wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

fantastic... how is that now, after all the horrifying things she has done i am suddenly on the evil queens side Game of Thrones - Page 5 1505004552

Yeah I won't lie I was literally cheering. I was sad about Margaery, but other than that I was getting really, really fed up with the High Sparrow and was happy to see him go up in flames. Cersei never disappoints, and locking that religious woman whatever her name was, in with Gregor Clegane (or what's left of him), was about as cold, and heartless as it gets.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 10:07 am

I probably would have been sick of the High Sparrow earlier if he weren't portrayed by Jonathan Pryce.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5