Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBrady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Brady vs. Steelers week one

Go down 
+48
SteelerSpartan
jak341
Hawaii 5-0
El-Gonzo Jackson
steelcityboyz
LambertWardSteel
Stella Nation
Steelcitian
steelcrazy
pczach
kan_t
Fire Arians
vasteeler
ETL
lipps83
Pappy
andywitmyer
ImperialFan
ebsteelersSF
stlrtruck
Dave75th
Rhyno
JonM229
SteelerEmpire
Wallace108
Lokki
OX1947
SteelersNorth
SteelersYak
Vis
IowaSteeler927
Gingerchip
Steel Peon
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
fer69
FanSince72
Master_Of_Puppets
Buddha Bus
Bane
Atlanta Dan
steelstoned1972
teegre
tony hipchest
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
PhantomJB93
SteelersCanada
kirklandrules
DesertSteel
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 10:41 pm

anyone got any links to patriot forums where they're crying about the suspension ? i wanna drink their tears ... Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 1378315869
Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:03 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
anyone got any links to patriot forums where they're crying about the suspension ? i wanna drink their tears ... Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 1378315869
I think the big one that used to send SF all its trolls was patsnation. Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 2087824411

. .
Back to top Go down
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:52 pm

ETL wrote:
Personally,  I think she is too skinny and somewhat ugly IMHO

While I've seen hundreds of hotter women than her, she's still pretty hot......but Kate Upton, she ain't.

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:23 am

Steel Peon wrote:
ETL wrote:

While I've seen hundreds of hotter women than her, she's still pretty hot......but Kate Upton, she ain't.

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 KateUptonSportsIllustratedSwimsuit20119
Back to top Go down
ETL

ETL

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:24 am

Steel Peon wrote:
ETL wrote:

Yes - there are hundreds of hotter woman
No - I don't think she is hot
Yes - Kate Upton she is not

(Jessica Biel is also someone who people go ga ga over - but I just don't see it)

Give me Kate Upton, Monica Bellucci, Jennifer Anniston or Bar Refaeli any day.

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:50 am

ETL wrote:

Give me Kate Upton, Monica Bellucci, Jennifer Anniston or Bar Refaeli any day.

Bar Refaeli... Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 184121345

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 Bar+Refaeli+bikini
Back to top Go down
OX1947

OX1947

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:20 am

All three of these woman are smoking hot and all of you saying they aren't are full of horseshit with a side of bullshit.
Back to top Go down
ETL

ETL

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:41 am

Can't believe the Patriots* are still the favorites for the Week 1 game against the Steelers.

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:44 am

ETL wrote:
Can't believe the Patriots****** are still the favorites for the Week 1 game against the Steelers.

the talking heads on ESPN today were discussing how this was going to galvanize and unify the Pats***** to play their best against us...
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:58 am

LeGarrette BlountVerified account‏@LG_Blount -

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!! SMH #PATSNATION STAND UP!!!!!

https://twitter.com/LG_Blount/status/597885337386557440
Back to top Go down
ETL

ETL

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:00 am

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
ETL wrote:
Can't believe the Patriots******* are still the favorites for the Week 1 game against the Steelers.

the talking heads on ESPN today were discussing how this was going to galvanize and unify the Pats****** to play their best against us...

They can galvanize all they want - they have no secondary to cover our receivers. If Ben is upright - he's gonna throw 6 TDs on them.

I just hope our defense can limit their scoring so we win the game

SteelerSpartan

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:47 am

A lengthy suspension was in order.

Dude broke the rules, then lied about it so he could get into and taint a freaking Super Bowl.

Any amount of regular season games lost to him is already small potatoes compared to what should of happened....which was him being suspended for the Super Bowl.

kan_t

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:53 am

There are 4 months left before the opening day. There's still a chance that Brady would put his case to the court and the suspension is overturned. I won't 100% rule him out against the Steelers yet.
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:31 am

andywitmyer wrote:
And I'd bet everything I own that Shady Brady has at least few or more texts that he didn't want his wife to see on that phone of his.

"The Deflator" wasn't talking about draining Brady's footballs

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:47 am

That $1 million dollar fine to the Pats* is a huge problem. That was the money that they use to buy their needles and pumps. How will the balls be properly inflated now?!?!?!?!?!?

Back to top Go down
SteelersCanada

SteelersCanada

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:44 am

One more game than Bell.

One of these suspensions is not like the other.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:37 pm

SteelerSpartan wrote:

Dude broke the rules, then lied about it so he could get into and taint a freaking Super Bowl.

Any amount of regular season games lost to him is already small potatoes compared to what should of happened....which was him being suspended for the Super Bowl.
I very much agree. I mean the in season suspension is nice but this cheating probably got them to a SB and that taints the sport and the season. Having a very hard time believing that the AFC Championship was the first time this happened judging by the texts and past actions by this team. I would have loved to see them be forced to vacate their SB because of this. I imagine Brady's phone contained even more damning information against him which is why I think he refused to cooperate. Anyhow good riddance to Tom. He is a cheater, he is a fraud, and I don't care what NE fans say. They are tainted and Brady will be remembered in anywhere outside of New England as a cheating dirtbag. Enjoy your SB rings boys but you're not the 70's Steelers, 80's Niners, or 90's Cowboys. You're Lance Armstrong. Is it any wonder that the Patriots* fumbles started to go down dramatically right around the first time they got busted cheating?
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:59 pm

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 CEx7s3RUUAAO9B0
Back to top Go down
steelstoned1972

steelstoned1972

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:08 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 CEx7s3RUUAAO9B0

That my friend is exactly why you are at a 60% ratio of likes to posts.

Great meme.

Go Browns!

Steelstoned @Steelcrazycraig1972
Back to top Go down
steelstoned1972

steelstoned1972

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:12 pm

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
SteelerSpartan wrote:

I very much agree. I mean the in season suspension is nice but this cheating probably got them to a SB and that taints the sport and the season. Having a very hard time believing that the AFC Championship was the first time this happened judging by the texts and past actions by this team. I would have loved to see them be forced to vacate their SB because of this. I imagine Brady's phone contained even more damning information against him which is why I think he refused to cooperate. Anyhow good riddance to Tom. He is a cheater, he is a fraud, and I don't care what NE fans say. They are tainted and Brady will be remembered in anywhere outside of New England as a cheating dirtbag.  Enjoy your SB rings boys but you're not the 70's Steelers, 80's Niners, or 90's Cowboys. You're Lance Armstrong. Is it any wonder that the Patriots** fumbles started to go down dramatically right around the first time they got busted cheating?

I agree man.

Oddly enough, it seems right after the tuck rule , their turnovers went way down.

Steelstoned @Steelcrazycraig1972
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:38 pm

SteelersCanada wrote:
One more game than Bell.

Charlie Batch notes another disparity

Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:51 pm

On Fox Sports Radio this morning, Mike North made the comment that Sean Payton's suspension cost him $7 million. I'm still thinking Brady should have been suspended for a year and all 2016 draft picks pulled. Compared to the Saints, the Patriots* got of easy.

This culture is a reflection of the type of owner Kraft is. He's a d-bag. Can you imagine the Rooneys acting like Kraft has? Very little integrity through all of this.
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 4:39 pm

kirklandrules wrote:
This culture is a reflection of the type of owner Kraft is. He's a d-bag. Can you imagine the Rooneys acting like Kraft has? Very little integrity through all of this.

The arrogance comes through even more now that the report has been issued and the sanctions announced - apparently Kraft is no longer a fan of Roger now that Goodell is hammering the Pats* rather than another team

One source close to Kraft told Bedard: “I really don't see how Robert is going to get past this with Roger. Robert was furious with the leaks and the investigation in the first place, but he figured they'd be exonerated. Now he's out of his mind with anger.”

It's a familiar theme. One NFL owner told Bleacher Report's Mike Freeman that any relationship between Goodell and Kraft is "pretty much dead," adding: "I can't say for certain but it sure seems that way to me. ... Some of us (owners) are waiting a little nervously to see what Robert does next."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25182032/deflategate-ruling-could-mean-goodell-no-longer-has-krafts-support

Meanwhile, Ted Wells could not care less if Kraft is upset and returned fire this afternoon

Wells began the call by attacking his detractors, which have included Patriots* owner Robert Kraft and Don Yee, the agent for quarterback Tom Brady, and then took questions, many of them directed at concerns Yee has raised in the conclusions reached by the investigation. Wells made it clear that snippets of the text messages between Patriots* employees James McNally ("The Deflator" who worked on the sidelines) and locker room attendant John Jastremski -- both suspended indefinitely by the franchise as part of the NFL's stern discipline in the matter -- were a driving force in his determination that it was more probable than not that Brady at least knew of a plot to illegally deflate balls.

More than anything else, Wells felt compelled to speak out publically, a rarity for him in the aftermath of his investigations, based on the allegations made by Yee and others about the credibility of his findings and his long ties to the NFL.

"This the first time that after I've issued my report that I find somebody is questioning my independence and in some way suggesting I was influenced by the league office," Wells said, "and I think that is wrong ... But for those personal attacks, I'll be candid with you, I would not have responded." ...

Wells defended his use of the "more probable than not" standard to reach his conclusions in noting that is the civil standard and one applied most often in these types of investigations. "We reached conclusions based on the preponderance of the evidence standard," he said

Wells also went to lengths to try to discredit the notion this was a set-up by the NFL. He says the Patriots* "were all over me from Day One," about their concerns that this was a sting by the league or certain parties, and that the team should have been warned of the Colts' complaints prior to the AFC Championship Game, and/or the NFL should have intervened to ensure all balls were within complaint levels before and during the game. He says that despite the chatter going on in league circles about balls being possibly deflated by New England and despite several attempts by Indianapolis officials to alert the NFL to the possibility, the officiating crew did not believe it to be out of the ordinary, and "no one at the league office took the complaints seriously."

With the Patriots* raising these concerns at the onset, Wells said he made sure to "keep a sharp eye for any evidence that in some way the decision to check the balls at halftime or how the measurements were done at halftime might have been affected by some type of bias ... I did not find any evidence of bias." Wells also noted it was incongruous to him that the league might want to find evidence of misdoings here by one of the iconic players in the history of the game, and he found nothing to back up that claim.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25182537/ted-wells-responds-to-personal-attacks-defends-deflategate-report

No word yet from legal scholar Pete Prisco on whether Ted Wells applied the wrong standard of proof

This is going to remain entertaining Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 1664291743

Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:04 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
SteelersCanada wrote:
One more game than Bell.

Charlie Batch notes another disparity

A good point made by Homestead Charlie. Brady and the Pats** fans should be grateful that Golden Boy isn't be suspended for longer given that his actions impacted games. It's clear to me that Brady, Kraft, Brady's agent, and the whole Pats** franchise fan base and players don't care about the integrity. We've come fron "Just win baby" to "Just win at any costs and the rules are for everyone but us"*
* Given how Kraft and Belichick raised holy hell over Woody Johnson's Revis comments. Should also add that I am glad to see Wells standing by his report with the attacks on his professionalism coming from Kraft and Brady's agent.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:10 pm

kirklandrules wrote:
On Fox Sports Radio this morning, Mike North made the comment that Sean Payton's suspension cost him $7 million. I'm still thinking Brady should have been suspended for a year and all 2016 draft picks pulled. Compared to the Saints, the Patriots** got of easy.

I agree again. These actions directly impacted games. I mean what I think Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson did was awful but their actions did not impact games directly. The actions of Brady OTOH impacted games and like AP and Rice impacted the game's image. Brady got off lucky here especially when you consider the Pats* history. I agree with you about Kraft too. I think Kraft's an asshole. I used to have some respect for him but after seeing his little tantrum after the initial story came out and how he continues to be in denial about the cheating and the bs about how the whole thing was a "sting operation" shows to me what a classless individual he really is. And no I can't imagine the Rooneys acting like this given Dan Rooney unlike Robert Kraft has integrity. Kraft is just another Jerry Jones-Dan Snyder type to me. I am going to enjoy seeing the Pats* sucking again eventually so the old man can witness that nothing lasts forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brady vs. Steelers week one
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next