Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBrady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Brady vs. Steelers week one

Go down 
+48
SteelerSpartan
jak341
Hawaii 5-0
El-Gonzo Jackson
steelcityboyz
LambertWardSteel
Stella Nation
Steelcitian
steelcrazy
pczach
kan_t
Fire Arians
vasteeler
ETL
lipps83
Pappy
andywitmyer
ImperialFan
ebsteelersSF
stlrtruck
Dave75th
Rhyno
JonM229
SteelerEmpire
Wallace108
Lokki
OX1947
SteelersNorth
SteelersYak
Vis
IowaSteeler927
Gingerchip
Steel Peon
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
fer69
FanSince72
Master_Of_Puppets
Buddha Bus
Bane
Atlanta Dan
steelstoned1972
teegre
tony hipchest
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
PhantomJB93
SteelersCanada
kirklandrules
DesertSteel
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
tony hipchest

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:17 pm

it is the Commissioner's fault for getting in bed with Robert Kraft and enabling the Patriots*. They thought they could get away with anything with nothing more than a slap on the wrist and now they're going to stab Raj on the back.

Kraft knows his boys are guilty, but goodell was his #1 boy. Don't be surprised if he sues the league and tries to get the puppet commish fired.

. .
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:30 pm

I heard today that some Patriots* fans are complaining that Goodell is just out to get the Patriots*. Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 1505004552

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:39 pm

Poor Patriots* fans. My heart just aches for them since they're such a humble bunch who knows how to win and lose with grace and would never call someone a jealous hater simply because they don't think Tom Brady and Belichick are the greatest ever.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:05 pm

Brady jerseys available for creative personalization

Posted by Mike Florio on May 12, 2015

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 Brady5

Eight years ago, after Mike Vick was indicted for dog fighting, it was impossible to buy a Vick jersey with creative names on it (like “Ron Mexico”), or with his own name on it.

Now, in the immediate aftermath of the four-game suspension of Patriots* quarterback Tom Brady, his jersey can still be purchased, both in his name and others.

Via SportsBusiness Daily, Patriots* jerseys with No. 12 on the back can be purchased with “Deflator,” “Cheater,” “Scammer,” “Con Artist,” and “Flat Balls” in the name plate at NFLShop.com. “Fraud” was not available.

Presumably, that will change, soon. So if you want to get a jersey with one of those terms on the back, move quickly.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/12/brady-jerseys-available-for-creative-personalization/
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 7:32 pm

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 B72kjpriiae3olc
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:03 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
I heard today that some Patriots** fans are complaining that Goodell is just out to get the Patriots**. Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 1505004552
indeed they are ... Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 1664291743

Quote :
So basically the NFL is saying that the Pats* have won enough and it's time to put a stop to it. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:23 pm

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 11258148_1027648650586537_5143856282075492918_n
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:18 pm

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 9k=
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:19 pm

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 1yKx6YT
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:22 pm

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 BradyMeme
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:55 pm

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 Tom.brady.deflate.gate.memes.8
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:50 pm

These are great. I'm really enjoying this. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of shitheads. Only thing htat would be better would Kraft having to forfeit the SB win but they're tainted and the whole world outside of delusional NE fans know it.
Back to top Go down
steelcrazy

steelcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:01 pm

while I'm obviously biased (as in I can't stand Brady* or the Patriots***) the one thing that really bothers me is the lack of accountability..the way that smug jag-off answered when asked about the not-quite-illegal (at the time) formations they were using against Baltimore in the playoffs..."Well,we knew the rulebook.." and the 'what?..who me?' way he answered questions when confronted about his knowledge in deflategate raises my already high blood pressure..true men take accountability for their actions

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:18 pm

steelcrazy wrote:
while I'm obviously biased (as in I can't stand Brady* or the Patriots****) the one thing that really bothers me is the lack of accountability..the way that smug jag-off answered when asked about the not-quite-illegal (at the time) formations they were using against Baltimore in the playoffs..."Well,we knew the rulebook.." and the 'what?..who me?' way he answered questions when confronted about his knowledge in deflategate raises my already high blood pressure..true men take accountability for their actions

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 B72ehqwiyaek1sp
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 4:48 am

pczach wrote:

So he practiced sucking at a really early age. Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 3798349058

Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 6:38 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
pczach wrote:

So he practiced sucking at a really early age. Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 3798349058

Obviously!
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 6:41 am

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 1-ball
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:21 am

Ed B. of the P-G points out a fish rots from the head down

Do you think Belicheck should have been disciplined for the deflated ball program since it happened under his watch like bountygate happened under Sean Paytons watch?

Ed Bouchette: Yes, and I'm surprised he received no disciplline at all. The coach who knows all knew nothing?

Do you think the responses by Kraft that the NFL has no hard evidence makes him look poorly as the CEO of the team? I would think he would be more professional then that.

Ed Bouchette: Robert Kraft came out of this looking like a clown.
Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 1664291743

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2015/05/12/Ed-Bouchette-s-Steelers-chat-transcript-5-12-15/stories/201505120182
Back to top Go down
Steelcitian

Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:18 am

Now if the Steelers beat the shit out of the Patriots* the first game, the excuse is already built in.
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:50 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:

Do you think Belicheck should have been disciplined for the deflated ball program since it happened under his watch like bountygate happened under Sean Paytons watch?

Ed Bouchette: Yes, and I'm surprised he received no disciplline at all. The coach who knows all knew nothing?

Do you think the responses by Kraft that the NFL has no hard evidence makes him look poorly as the CEO of the team? I would think he would be more professional then that.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2015/05/12/Ed-Bouchette-s-Steelers-chat-transcript-5-12-15/stories/201505120182

This is the problem with the Patriots***. They have been allowed to conduct themselves in a way that no other team has been allowed to.

They have taken unfair advantages in a variety of ways both from the front office, the coaching staff, and now a player or players.

They are getting called on these actions(although the penalties are far softer than I believe they should be), and they are acting like the spoiled brats that the NFL has allowed them to become. This team should have had the book thrown at them when Spygate occurred. They should have incurred an incredibly high fine, and lost an entire years' draft plus additional picks from multiple years. If that occurred, none of this cheating would have continued to happen. The NFL has become an enabler to this cheating Patriots*** organization.

They act and feel like they are above criticism. They shout that they are being targeted, but it is only because they feel they should be able to do what no other teams can. And why not? The NFL has given them a feeling of invincibility, and several "get out of jail free" cards.

The constant bending and breaking of rules on the field with play, the manipulation of substitution and tackle eligible formations, deflating balls, etc....has made them continue to test and violate the boundaries of the rules because they have never gotten punishment commensurate with the crime. The NFL, and Goodell in particular, has allowed this feeling of entitlement to perpetuate in the entire Patriots***' organization from the owner to the equipment managers and beyond. It is the ultimate slap in the face to every other organization in the NFL, and it should have been dealt with years ago with taping practices and signals of opposing teams.

They needed the equivalent of the "Death Penalty" in college football. A penalty so severe that it effects the team immediately, and takes years to recover from. Unfortunately, that opportunity was missed when Spygate occurred. The trail and stench of their cheating and manipulations since then would not exist. Only the crater and scorched earth should have remained where ultimate justice by the NFL should have occurred.

We see many players and teams punished more harshly for infractions that pale in comparison with the game-altering actions of the Patriots***.

They are once again laughing all the way to the bank thanks to the NFL.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:55 pm

pczach wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:

This is the problem with the Patriots**. They have been allowed to conduct themselves in a way that now other team has been allowed to.

They have taken unfair advantages in a variety of ways both from the front office, the coaching staff, and now a player or players.

They are getting called on these actions(although the penalties are softer than I believe they should be), and they are acting like the spoiled brats that the NFL has allowed them to become. This team should have had the book thrown at them when Spygate occurred. They should have incurred an incredibly high fine, and lost an entire years' draft plus additional picks from multiple years. If that occurred, none of this cheating would have continued to happen. The NFL has become an enabler to this cheating Patriots** organization.

They act and feel like they are above criticism. They shout that they are being targeted, but it is only because they feel they should be able to do what no other teams can. And why not? The NFL has given them a feeling of invincibility, and several "get out of jail free" cards.

The constant bending and breaking of rules on the field with play, the manipulation of substitution and tackle eligible formations, deflating balls, etc....has made them continue to test and violate the boundaries of the rules because they have never gotten punishment commensurate with the crime. The NFL, and Goodell in particular, has allowed this feeling of entitlement to perpetuate in the entire Patriots**' organization from the owner to the equipment managers and beyond. It is the ultimate slap in the face to every other organization in the NFL, and it should have been dealt with years ago with taping practices and signals of opposing teams.

They needed the equivalent of the "Death Penalty" in college football. A penalty so severe that it effects the team immediately, and takes years to recover from. Unfortunately, that opportunity was missed when Spygate occurred. The trail and stench of their cheating and manipulations since then would not exist. Only the crater and scorched earth should have remained where ultimate justice by the NFL should have occurred.

We see many players and teams punished more harshly for infractions that pale in comparison with the game-altering actions of the Patriots**.

They are once again laughing all the way to the bank thanks to the NFL.

Exactly this is a team whose not only fanbase but ownership, coaches, and players think they're above the rules. See Kraft and Belichick flipping out over Woody Johnson's Revis comments but not thinking there should be any punishment and even that the league owes them an apology for this in that sleazy bastard Kraft's case. The bastards need to be humbled and I agree a "death penalty" like penalty needed to happen to remind Kraft, Belichick, Brady, and the whole Patriots* organization that what they did was unacceptable. It's bad enough to me that the Patriots* are serial cheaters- It's even worse that they seem to think that no rules apply to them but should apply to everyone else. I recall reading about Brady taunting defenders about how certain rules were made for him. It would have been hard to force the Pats* to vacate their title but I really feel that the league should have considered that. They didn't learn a damn thing after Spygate it seems and I would not be shocked that if they try to find a new method of cheating down the road.
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:08 pm

pczach wrote:
This is the problem with the Patriots******. They have been allowed to conduct themselves in a way that no other team has been allowed to.

They are getting called on these actions(although the penalties are far softer than I believe they should be), and they are acting like the spoiled brats that the NFL has allowed them to become.

This is classic

The fact that the NFL gave them no warning and allowed that AFC Championship Game to be played with balls that may not have been regulation -- at a time when the NFL could have done any number of things to preclude it from happening -- won't be forgotten anytime soon in New England

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25183515/nfl-observations-Patriots***-brass-stunned-fuming-after-deflategate-punishment

How dare the NFL not stop the Pats*** from cheating and then punish them for continuing to cheat Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 1664291743

Meanwhile the Pats*** lapdogs in the media parrot the party line from "a source"

The Patriots*** and their fans might want to ease up on all the teeth-gnashing and garment-rending because Tom Brady's four-game suspension could be overturned altogether, one source tells ESPN's Adam Schefter.

“Brady's team is unreal,” the source said (via NESN). “Talented, big-name lawyers: [Don] Yee, [Jeffrey] Kessler, etc. Prediction: [Brady] won't miss a game.”

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25183437/report-source-predicts-tom-bradys-suspension-will-be-overturned

Yeah - Ted Wells and his partners at Paul Weiss could not get a job running the photocopier for Don Yee's office - the NFL obviously has no case
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Ok overturn the suspension but Brady has to forfeit a SB win for each game returned. There Brady can start the season but with zero SBs to his name. Really the whole idea that the NFL did a sting operation is just laughable. Maybe the Pats* shouldn't cheat but nah that's too much to expect out of them. Really if his suspension is lifted, it will again show the lengths the NFL goes to protect these guys.
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:16 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
pczach wrote:
This is the problem with the Patriots********. They have been allowed to conduct themselves in a way that no other team has been allowed to.

They are getting called on these actions(although the penalties are far softer than I believe they should be), and they are acting like the spoiled brats that the NFL has allowed them to become.

This is classic

The fact that the NFL gave them no warning and allowed that AFC Championship Game to be played with balls that may not have been regulation -- at a time when the NFL could have done any number of things to preclude it from happening -- won't be forgotten anytime soon in New England

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25183515/nfl-observations-Patriots*****-brass-stunned-fuming-after-deflategate-punishment

How dare the NFL not stop the Pats***** from cheating and then punish them for continuing to cheat Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 1664291743

Meanwhile the Pats***** lapdogs in the media parrot the party line from "a source"

The Patriots***** and their fans might want to ease up on all the teeth-gnashing and garment-rending because Tom Brady's four-game suspension could be overturned altogether, one source tells ESPN's Adam Schefter.

“Brady's team is unreal,” the source said (via NESN). “Talented, big-name lawyers: [Don] Yee, [Jeffrey] Kessler, etc. Prediction: [Brady] won't miss a game.”

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25183437/report-source-predicts-tom-bradys-suspension-will-be-overturned

Yeah - Ted Wells and his partners at Paul Weiss could not get a job running the photocopier for Don Yee's office - the NFL obviously has no case

Yeah, the nerve of the NFL for not taking the appropriate measures to protect the Patriots** from having any chance of cheating and getting themselves in trouble. Apparently, it's up to the NFL to protect the Patriots** from themselves. The problem isn't that the team broke the rules. The problem is that they were not prevented from breaking the rules by the league......and they got caught!!!!

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 3562723908 Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 2573146105  Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 1549491426
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:23 am

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 Tom-brady-deflated-balls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brady vs. Steelers week one
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next