Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers Have Unusual Option Available to Move on From Mike Tomlin, Says Writer - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers Have Unusual Option Available to Move on From Mike Tomlin, Says Writer

Go down 
+4
Mach1
solardave
IowaSteeler927
Master_Of_Puppets
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LambertWardSteel

Steelers Have Unusual Option Available to Move on From Mike Tomlin, Says Writer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers Have Unusual Option Available to Move on From Mike Tomlin, Says Writer   Steelers Have Unusual Option Available to Move on From Mike Tomlin, Says Writer - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 7:46 pm

Mach1, solardave, IowaSteeler927, Stella Nation and SteelerFreak58 like this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Steelers Have Unusual Option Available to Move on From Mike Tomlin, Says Writer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers Have Unusual Option Available to Move on From Mike Tomlin, Says Writer   Steelers Have Unusual Option Available to Move on From Mike Tomlin, Says Writer - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2023 1:58 am

Mach1 wrote:
solardave wrote:
Watching the last 2 games I'm seeing that Tomlin is being exposed. He doesn't have Canada to blame it on. That situation was his last scapegoat unless he chooses to point at Austin although the argument in his defense would be regarding injuries. Especially at ILB. Some of these  PS guys weren't bagging groceries last week but they played last night like the guys who retrieve carts.
I said I don't believe we'll win any more games this year and I still think that.
I turned it off in the 3rd quarter.
2 things I observed.
The first was a shot of Tomlin on the sideline looking like the poster child of someone LIVING IN HIS FEARS!
The second was Tomlin and Pickens  on the sideline and by their body language they were in the middle of a heated exchange. I understand GPs frustration. Is it an inability to separate? Does he not run crisp enough or wrong routes? Is this the issue or a coaching staff that can't figure out how to make him a weapon?
It's probably a little of all of these, sprinkle in some immaturity and you have what we saw last night.
You want to know who I feel bad for?
Cam..This man deserves a SB.
TJ..being wasted at the top of his game.
GP...I think KR is right. He cares about the team but is immature.
Minkah..comes back from injury to this.
Highsmith...see TJ
Us fans...right now this team looks like something bought at Ikea and they forgot to put the instructions in the box. Steelers Have Unusual Option Available to Move on From Mike Tomlin, Says Writer - Page 3 2913999526

Last night Tomlin blamed the turnovers. They scored 7 and we didn't do shit with ours. Seems we've heard that song before already this year.

Welcome to the new Browns.

Unfortunately Tomlin isn't going anywhere so expect more of the same. Unprepared, out coached, out played, the same game plan from 6 years ago, unable to make in game adjustments, and the predictable 2-3 game loses to shit teams every year and so on.

Having that built in 2-3 loses every year to cellar dwellers puts the team behind the 8 ball before the season even starts.  

I'm beginning to thin Tomlin has an excuse wheel he keeps in the locker room. After we lose he slips back there and spins it. It probably has:

"not the standard"

"just a JV performance"

"we'll unleash hell"

"we lost the turnover battle"

"yada"
"yada"
"yada"

Stella Nation likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Have Unusual Option Available to Move on From Mike Tomlin, Says Writer   Steelers Have Unusual Option Available to Move on From Mike Tomlin, Says Writer - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 7:39 am

Nice insight of what's happening on the practice field and in games. Seems like we need a complete turnover on offense. Can't be Pickens and DJ alone. I'm going to place it here as it also involves Tomlin. I know TJ is defending him, but they're Tomlin's players too. So the blame falls on him too.

https://steelersdepot.com/2023/12/eisen-t-j-watt-says-younger-players-take-criticism-personally-wild-that-some-dont-respond-to-tomlins-coaching/

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Have Unusual Option Available to Move on From Mike Tomlin, Says Writer   Steelers Have Unusual Option Available to Move on From Mike Tomlin, Says Writer - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 10:07 am

It's a Tomlin problem, why is it the Steelers are the only team that can't coach these young touchy feely players. I'm not so sure Tomlin has the balls to put his foot down and tell these guys to pull their heads out of their ass's or you don't play.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Stella Nation likes this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Have Unusual Option Available to Move on From Mike Tomlin, Says Writer   Steelers Have Unusual Option Available to Move on From Mike Tomlin, Says Writer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 4:00 am

Mach1 wrote:
It's a Tomlin problem, why is it the Steelers are the only team that can't coach these young touchy feely players. I'm not so sure Tomlin has the balls to put his foot down and tell these guys to pull their heads out of their ass's or you don't play.

If he had the balls he'd of already benched DJ and Pickens at various points this season. Instead they continue to act like divas and create distractions for the team as a whole. It's pretty bad when TJ Watt is telling the media that he doesn't understand why these younger guys aren't responding to Coach Tomlin.

https://steelersdepot.com/2023/12/eisen-t-j-watt-says-younger-players-take-criticism-personally-wild-that-some-dont-respond-to-tomlins-coaching/?fbclid=IwAR0D_xT1djmJqpNe2Rjpf5rn5KPrZnyBG6gOEjDg7zqY6Bf8hR5Slk-cx2Q

Mach1 and solardave like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Have Unusual Option Available to Move on From Mike Tomlin, Says Writer   Steelers Have Unusual Option Available to Move on From Mike Tomlin, Says Writer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 4:30 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Mach1 wrote:

If he had the balls he'd of already benched DJ and Pickens at various points this season. Instead they continue to act like divas and create distractions for the team as a whole. It's pretty bad when TJ Watt is telling the media that he doesn't understand why these younger guys aren't responding to Coach Tomlin.

https://steelersdepot.com/2023/12/eisen-t-j-watt-says-younger-players-take-criticism-personally-wild-that-some-dont-respond-to-tomlins-coaching/?fbclid=IwAR0D_xT1djmJqpNe2Rjpf5rn5KPrZnyBG6gOEjDg7zqY6Bf8hR5Slk-cx2Q

TJ knows why. They're self-entitled little shits. After years of little or no consequences for their actions they do what they want when they want. The sad truth is this area is Tomlin's kryptonite. When he needs to be a Father figure he's trying to be the cool older brother and he doesn't think that's the problem sooooo that is the problem.
I've come to believe that lack of discipline is the biggest issue here. Second would be poor coordinator choices that think old school in the new NFL is still the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Have Unusual Option Available to Move on From Mike Tomlin, Says Writer   Steelers Have Unusual Option Available to Move on From Mike Tomlin, Says Writer - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers Have Unusual Option Available to Move on From Mike Tomlin, Says Writer
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3