Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBrady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Brady vs. Steelers week one

Go down 
+48
SteelerSpartan
jak341
Hawaii 5-0
El-Gonzo Jackson
steelcityboyz
LambertWardSteel
Stella Nation
Steelcitian
steelcrazy
pczach
kan_t
Fire Arians
vasteeler
ETL
lipps83
Pappy
andywitmyer
ImperialFan
ebsteelersSF
stlrtruck
Dave75th
Rhyno
JonM229
SteelerEmpire
Wallace108
Lokki
OX1947
SteelersNorth
SteelersYak
Vis
IowaSteeler927
Gingerchip
Steel Peon
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
fer69
FanSince72
Master_Of_Puppets
Buddha Bus
Bane
Atlanta Dan
steelstoned1972
teegre
tony hipchest
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
PhantomJB93
SteelersCanada
kirklandrules
DesertSteel
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
tony hipchest

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:36 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
FanSince72 wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:
FanSince72 wrote:
Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 OMG%203_zps7guathci

Yeah - the report has been released for almost half a day now

Thanks for posting Mr. Kraft Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 1797695198

I didn't even know there was an investigation.

I thought this was over a long time ago and I can't believe that this is still going on.   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 3562723908

Yup. They apparently didn't agree with your assessment that this was s non-story and ridiculous.

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 1647293567 ZING!!!

. .
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:37 pm

You guys worryin' about if hes gonna get suspended or not. That fuckwad is going to Canton.

The most we fans can do (outside of Pats* fans) is boo this man at every waking sugar coated confection of a ceremony he goes to where people kiss his ass for being the greatest.

Football justice ain't coming from Goodell. It'll come from whether or not the lackluster display of "punishment" were going to see is going to sufficiently make us forget that Tom Brady takes it in the butt.

Like Bill Hicks said. "You're right! Not those fuckers that tell you how to think. You're fucking right!"

I mean come on. We're not trying to convict someone of murder, those texts fall under the "quacks like a duck" clause.

Btw guys. SteelersCanada understands where you guys are coming from. He's just putting himself in the mindset of a business-minded commish with a gnawing feeling in his jaw to suck wrinkly rich cocks. Taking Brady out of that Thursday night game would cause ratings to suffer. Thats a big deal to the commish. Scandals that involve a single person in their day-to-day lives is fine. You can punish them and look like a moral crusader. Scandals that involve the integrity of a sport is thin ice. You gotta micromanage and sweep it out of the public consciousness and right under the rug or else the focus will be turned on you. (Commishy) People already hate Goodell enough as it is.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:45 pm

KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:
You guys worryin' about if hes gonna get suspended or not. That fuckwad is going to Canton.

The most we fans can do (outside of Pats** fans) is boo this man at every waking sugar coated confection of a ceremony he goes to where people kiss his ass for being the greatest.

Football justice ain't coming from Goodell. It'll come from whether or not the lackluster display of "punishment" were going to see is going to sufficiently make us forget that Tom Brady takes it in the butt.

Like Bill Hicks said. "You're right! Not those fuckers that tell you how to think. You're fucking right!"

I mean come on. We're not trying to convict someone of murder, those texts fall under the "quacks like a duck" clause.

Btw guys. SteelersCanada understands where you guys are coming from. He's just putting himself in the mindset of a business-minded commish with a gnawing feeling in his jaw to suck wrinkly rich cocks. Taking Brady out of that Thursday night game would cause ratings to suffer. Thats a big deal to the commish. Scandals that involve a single person in their day-to-day lives is fine. You can punish them and look like a moral crusader. Scandals that involve the integrity of a sport is thin ice. You gotta micromanage and sweep it out of the public consciousness and right under the rug or else the focus will be turned on you. (Commishy) People already hate Goodell enough as it is.
Heh I'd settle for him not getting suspended in exchange for having his SBs stripped from him, having Giselle divorce him and marry his third string QB, and instead of going to Canton, Ohio, he goes to Canton, China. Okay I am coming off as a vindictive asshole but I really do want his legacy to suffer to this and I really do feel strongly that it should suffer and that he should get booed every chance people get. I really hope Goodell finally clamps down hard on him and his team. What Brady did directly effected the outcomes of games which makes in a football sense worse than what has happened with other guys who had off the field issues get them suspended.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:48 pm

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/n-f-l-sentences-brady-to-a-year-with-the-jets
I actually think Andy Borowitz got the correct punishment down. 1 year with the J-E-T-S.
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:57 pm

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:

The most we fans can do (outside of Pats*** fans) is boo this man at every waking sugar coated confection of a ceremony he goes to where people kiss his ass for being the greatest.

Heh I'd settle for him not getting suspended in exchange for having his SBs stripped from him, having Giselle divorce him and marry his third string QB, and instead of going to Canton, Ohio, he goes to Canton, China. Okay I am coming off as a vindictive asshole but I really do want his legacy to suffer to this and I really do feel strongly that it should suffer and that he should get booed every chance people get. I really hope Goodell finally clamps down hard on him and his team. What Brady did directly effected the outcomes of games which makes in a football sense worse than what has happened with other guys who had off the field issues get them suspended.

Not too harsh in my household.

And I was wrong. Booing him is not all we can do. We can maybe get in touch with TMZ or Anonymous? Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 2087824411 expedite the situation a litte, get up in his shit like Jennifer Lawrence and release the dirty dirty for all to see. That is if he hasn't smashed everything into pieces and dropped them into many dumpsters in a large radius.
Back to top Go down
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:28 am

Brady should've been suspended for the Super Bowl, case closed, and I don't feel the need to dredge up all the really good reasons why. He wasn't, and he got his.....ahem.....was gifted his MVP and Lombardi trophies, so he should be happy, STFU, and be suspended for 2-4 games this season.....court is adjourned.

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:51 am

The most we fans can do (outside of Pats*** fans) is boo this man at every waking sugar coated confection of a ceremony he goes to where people kiss his ass for being the greatest.

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 3562723908 Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 1647293567

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:57 am

SteelersCanada wrote:
Are you trying to imply that the optics of a quarterback being accused of rape and a quarterback cheating in a football game are equal? Please clarify this.

[/quote]
in the real world , absolutely not. the NFL isn't responsible for or have jurisdiction outside of the NFL.  the NFL IS responsible for policing and enforcing the rules to protect the integrity of the league.  so if mr goodell and company feel compelled to come down on players for activities outside of the NFL that they deem as putting the league in a bad light , then they SHOULD go after offenders with both barrels for compromising the league integrity INSIDE of their domain.
so with that said , i believe punishment for employee's that piss on the in house rules should be much more severe than those getting in trouble on their own time.
Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:17 am

[quote="Master_Of_Puppets"]
SteelersCanada wrote:

in the real world , absolutely not. the NFL isn't responsible for or have jurisdiction outside of the NFL.  the NFL IS responsible for policing and enforcing the rules to protect the integrity of the league.  so if mr goodell and company feel compelled to come down on players for activities outside of the NFL that they deem as putting the league in a bad light , then they SHOULD go after offenders with both barrels for compromising the league integrity INSIDE of their domain.
so with that said , i believe punishment for employee's that piss on the in house rules should be much more severe than those getting in trouble on their own time.

you get it (along with most everyone else). Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 469886443

That's why I don't have to "try to imply".  : Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 4127384098

. .
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:09 am

tony hipchest wrote:
SteelersCanada wrote:
As much as we may all want it, I don't think the NFL can suspend Brady here.

The evidence, while highly suspect and intriguing, is all circumstantial. You can't suspend a player on the grounds of "more probable than not", especially when that suspension would include the week 1 kickoff against the Steelers. Keep in mind, the NFL is already missing out on Le'Veon that game. Suspending Brady would just be bad business.

Even if the NFL does decide to suspend him, the NFLPA would get it overturned within a couple of days. "More probable than not" isn't good enough to suspend anyone.
the NFL can do whatever they want.  This isn't a court of law. Brady did it. He cheated. He cheated to gain a competitive advantage. That is conduct detrimental to the rest of the league. He deserves punishment.

Amen. The Falcons were punished for pumping artificial crowd noise into games, I think this offense is worst than that.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 6:59 am

Wells Report shows Tom Brady is very particular about his balls, and is a douche

http://lightlybuzzed.com/2015/05/06/wells-report-shows-tom-brady-is-very-particular-about-his-balls-and-is-a-douche/

that wins the best headline award

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:25 am

The title of this thread should be Brady vs. Steelers Week One?

I'm interested to see how this all unfolds. At this point, I don't think any guess as to what could happen would be a bad one. We all know Goodell sucks and will continue to keep on sucking. We can't expect him to get this right, or can we? Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 2087824411 Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 2087824411

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:44 am

I posted this in another thread but thought I would here :)

Just remember what the NFL has done in recent history in suspensions of players and management:
Roethlisberger - 6 games reduced to 4 for stupidity no 'evidence' found
Le'Veon Bell - 3 games for smoking weed
Ray Farmer - 4 games for sending texts to his team
Falcons owner or not sure who - 3 games for pumping sound into the Georgia Dome

Now none of the above have gone and technically broken the written rules or integrity of the NFL, Tom Brady has now done so since the inflation rules are in literall black and white and give him and his teammates and advantage. Underinflated balls better to grip for both parties, less fumbles etc.

If I'm the NFL he gets 8 games and his so called status of GOAT is a never was and he will be forever remembed as the BCOAT = Biggest Cheater Of All Time.
What will really happen is nothing because of it being Tom Brady, at best a severe fine will be levied which will be a joke.
Back to top Go down
OX1947

OX1947

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:13 am

For those in here saying "You can't suspend a player" for any logical reasons, I am afraid you are wrong. You know why you are wrong? Because this league is run by the biggest crotch rot in NFL history, Roger Goodell. This stupid (bleep) suspends people who knock women out for 2 games and than suspends a player who was smoking weed for 3 games.

Tom Brady is going to be suspended and fined. They have to save face because the NFL has a leaderless stupid moron running it who has no idea what he is doing other than to fleece every ounce of money no matter what it takes.
Back to top Go down
SteelersNorth

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:21 am

on top fo that Sean Peyton (most overrated coach in the league) got canned for a full season because as Goodell in a round about fashion at the time said 'you're own negligence is not my fault as you should have known being the head coach' in bounty gate

None of the other instances players have been suspended for have actually broken rules but the flip side is that kids do look up to star athletes so yes they should be held to a higher standard.

Tom Brady broke the rules and integrity of the game. He should get a suspension of a full season i said 8 games previously but thinking more a full season makes sense.

But again I will stick with my prediction of maybe 2 or nothing and a heavy fine.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:27 am

FanSince72 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
FanSince72 wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:
FanSince72 wrote:

I thought this was over a long time ago and I can't believe that this is still going on.   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 3562723908

Yup. They apparently didn't agree with your assessment that this was s non-story and ridiculous.

But that doesn't mean my assessment is wrong. Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 1797695198

Oh, you're wrong. Trust me, Goodell wouldn't have even allowed this investigation to happen, much less place his boys Kraft and Tommy Boy in a bad light if he wasn't taking this as a serious matter. He helped to cover up their other shenanigans before this, but Belichick and Brady's arrogance and defiance have continued to undermine him and make him look like the foolish puppet he is perceived as. Sooner or later he has to come down hard to stop it. The wrist slaps and cover-ups aren't getting the message through.

If Roger doesn't stop this rogue franchise now, he will be in danger of losing control of this league and, in turn, his job. The other owners are only going to tolerate this type of blatant favoritism for so long before the board meeting conversations start turning against old Roger.

I will personally see to angrychair paying you a visit in 3 years. Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 1378315869

Back to top Go down
FanSince72

FanSince72

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:38 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
FanSince72 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
FanSince72 wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:
FanSince72 wrote:

But that doesn't mean my assessment is wrong. Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 1797695198

Oh, you're wrong. Trust me, Goodell wouldn't have even allowed this investigation to happen, much less place his boys Kraft and Tommy Boy in a bad light if he wasn't taking this as a serious matter. He helped to cover up their other shenanigans before this, but Belichick and Brady's arrogance and defiance have continued to undermine him and make him look like the foolish puppet he is perceived as. Sooner or later he has to come down hard to stop it. The wrist slaps and cover-ups aren't getting the message through.

If Roger doesn't stop this rogue franchise now, he will be in danger of losing control of this league and, in turn, his job. The other owners are only going to tolerate this type of blatant favoritism for so long before the board meeting conversations start turning against old Roger.

I will personally see to angrychair paying you a visit in 3 years. Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 1378315869

Some people see arrogance while others see it more as pushing the envelope.

You'll never know how far you can go until you find out where the boundaries are.
Successful people tend to push against boundaries more often than most other people.

I admire that.

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:47 am

good read from bleacher report...also highlights Goodells comments about BOUNTYGATE

Goodell said that ignorance was no excuse, that the coach should have known - re Sean Peyton

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2455880-tom-bradys-legacy-forever-scarred-by-damning-wells-report#articles/2455880-tom-bradys-legacy-forever-scarred-by-damning-wells-report
Back to top Go down
SteelersCanada

SteelersCanada

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:57 am

Atlanta Dan wrote:
SteelersCanada wrote:
I agree with SC that this is different than Ben's rape accusations or the Rice DV but at the same time, Brady's actions here had a direct impact on the games played which is something Goodell should be taking into account when punishing the Pats****.

Absolutely. But, comparing this to Ray Rice or Ben Roethlisberger isn't fair to either party.

We agree - personal misconduct off the field is far less within Roger's jurisdiction to impose discipline than misconduct related to the game on the field

E.g. - nothing was more reprehensible than the Penn State/Jerry Sandusky scandal, but it was a reach by the NCAA to impose sanctions for that as opposed to matters relating to the contest on the field.

If the Pats** walk away from this by paying a fine Goodell is further confirming he is a fraud and lapdog for his favorite owners.

For the sake of clarity, are you arguing that the NFL should no longer discipline off-field actions?
Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 10:20 am

SteelersCanada wrote:
tony hipchest wrote:
yeah... but what the hell does Vegas know?  They're obviously not considering the different "optics". Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 3798349058

Are you trying to imply that the optics of a quarterback being accused of rape and a quarterback cheating in a football game are equal? Please clarify this.

tony hipchest wrote:
yeah its not like he's the GM of the browns (who happens to be black) sending text messages to coaches on the sidelines, or else he might have to suspend him for 4 games.

I guess the optics are different there as well.  the NFL's golden boy and franchise can do anything they want with impunity (short of employing murderers) yet the hammer will be dropped on any black violators of the rules.

The commish may want to get an optical exam to help him see what is really bad for business.  Did you hear him getting boo'd at the draft?  The TV ratings were a disappointing stench.

You even got shady McCoy joining marshawn lynch in suggesting league and team mgmt may be pushing racial agendas.

Poor goodell might have to do damage control and hand out a real punishment to his golden calf and risk angering his god Kraft.

So, LeSean McCoy has a history of saying stupid things. This is just the newest example. He said that Chip Kelly "got rid of all the [good] black players" after the Eagles signed DeMarco Murray and Ryan Mathews. The Eagles also signed Walter Thurmond III and resigned Brandon Graham this season, all of which are black players. Though, interestingly enough, the Eagles are actively shopping All Pro guard Evan Mathis. This is just another example of McCoy talking out of his rear end and indicating racism where it doesn't exist. If the two people that are backing your argument are LeSean McCoy and Marshawn "I'm here so I won't get fined" Lynch, maybe it's a weak argument.

I don't know what the hell you're on about with Ray Farmer. He should've been punished and he was. He wasn't punished any harsher because he was black. If this is the idea you're trying to push - wowza.

Again with the optics. Look, like it or not, Ben being accused of rape is going to be taken in a completely different light than cheating in a professional football game and rightfully so.

He gets boo'ed at literally every single draft right from the get-go. Only this time, because it wasn't in New York, he missed out on the Stone Cold "WHAT" chant. Shame.

We're not bringing our bullshit beef to SX. Drop it.

I will reiterate that there is no argument here. I am right, and you have been proven to be wrong. I have the Wells report, the NFL rulebook, and precedent set by the NFL Commissioner backing me. Thats all I need. You cant argue that.

I dont know what agenda you are on, what propoganda you are trying to push or snake oil you are trying to sell, but if you are going to completely skirt the issue and confuse the American justice system vs. a private company enforcing their own rules, shouldnt you atleast be from America and have a full understanding of the courts of law?

I get that you got caught speaking out of turn, yet you still refuse to see the forest beyond the trees.

Roger Goodell has painted himself into a corner where he almost has togo into spin and damage control mode just like after his 2 game suspension of Ray Rice backfired. That gaffe had direct impact of his new rules and enforcement of them in regards to violations of Adrian Peterson, Bell, and Greg Hardy.

It doesnt matter if Shady McCoy is a dumbass and M. Lynch is a dickhead. Thier comments still carry weight and move the needle of public perception.

It doesnt matter if Goodell always gets boo'd. He could care less, until it starts impacting ratings of his 3 day money grab extravaganza.

. .
Back to top Go down
teegre

teegre

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 10:27 am

I was listening to Colin Cowherd this morning. Colin is a huge Taleriots apologist. He loves Tom Brady. Know that... and listen to what Colon said.

Colin used an analogy (paraphrased):
"When I was 5 years old, we were at a convenience store, and there was a tray of penny toys. When we got home, my mother saw me with the toy and asked if I had taken it from the store. I replied, 'No.' My mother took me back to the store, and made me apologize. Truthfully, the store owner did not really care about losing a penny nor the toy; my mother was upset because I had LIED.

The cover up is worse than the crime.

Tom Brady will get a one-game suspension for the act, but he will also get a three-game suspension for lying."
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 10:35 am

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 10308371_10205103984814043_5279263848131124347_n
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 10:38 am

teegre wrote:
I was listening to Colin Cowherd this morning.  Colin is a huge Taleriots apologist.  He loves Tom Brady.  Know that... and listen to what Colon said.  

Colin used an analogy (paraphrased):  
"When I was 5 years old, we were at a convenience store, and there was a tray of penny toys.  When we got home, my mother saw me with the toy and asked if I had taken it from the store.  I replied, 'No.'  My mother took me back to the store, and made me apologize.  Truthfully, the store owner did not really care about losing a penny nor the toy; my mother was upset because I had LIED.  

The cover up is worse than the crime.  

Tom Brady will get a one-game suspension for the act, but he will also get a three-game suspension for lying."  
Yeah the old saying is the cover up is worse than crime. Honestly, I think that's probably what bothers me most about the whole thing. If it's mere "gamemanship" as I hear Brady's lackeys in the media saying, then why lie, why the hell act like it was an audacity to even suggest this. Truth be told, I think Brady at heart is a very insecure man which is why he was probably bitching at McNally through Jastremski because he knew before "The Deflator" started doing his thing in around October, he (Brady) was sucking up the joint. Brady will still go down in history as a great QB but there will be questions about his integrity and frankly true ability. IT's well to point out that the difference between a NFL failure at QB and an all-pro/first ballot HoFer is much closer than the difference between the former and the average guy on the street. Tom Brady could well been just another NFL QB if not for these tactics past and present. And people are going to say that it's nonsense for me say that but I guess the thing is ultimately we don't know and that's the shame of the whole thing. I don't know how good Brady actually is. I know that Peyton Manning for instance is a legitimately good regular season QB who when he encounters more stronger defenses in the playoffs he tends to wither. I know that our own Ben Roethlisberger may never have the stats of a Marino, Manning, or Brady in the regular season but he's a guy who thrives in the clutch. I'd suspend Brady and Belichick. Even though Belichick looks like he too was deceived in the report didn't Goodell say "Ignorance is no excuse" and what's more is that Belichick has not earned a benefit of the doubt.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 10:40 am

Lokki wrote:
Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 10308371_10205103984814043_5279263848131124347_n

Ben LOL

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 1647293567

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 2573146105

Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 1549491426

Feeling a little down today. Thanks for making me chuckle Floki.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersNorth

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 10:41 am

Tom Brady will get nothing because its Tom Brady.

I will honestly be amazed if he gets anything beyond a heavy fine, I really will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Steelers week one   Brady vs. Steelers week one - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brady vs. Steelers week one
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next