Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeIt's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 6 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

It's Time To Move On From Tomlin

Go down 
+18
Drizztbob
SteelCity4Life
kirklandrules
Lokki
Wallace108
schillah
Stella Nation
Great Randino
stlrtruck
Master_Of_Puppets
effyou515
SteelerFreak58
solardave
IowaSteeler927
LambertWardSteel
Mach1
Shalieve5090
jak341
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Move On From Tomlin   It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 10:46 am

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 6 Image
It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 6 1797695198 It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 6 1797695198 It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 6 1797695198
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Move On From Tomlin   It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 4:43 pm

team not getting better.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Move On From Tomlin   It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 4:54 pm

The biggest problem I had with Tomlin in this game is on the last possession in the 4th. They're deep in Ravens territory, and I could tell what the strategy was right away ... take time off the clock and kick the field goal. If I knew it, the Ravens surely knew it. Scoring s TD wasn't even a consideration. It was the classic "playing not to lose instead of playing to win." As such, they got the FG but they didn't take much time off the clock, and allowed the Ravens to go down, kick a FG and send the game to OT. Belichick would have went for the jugular in that situation. Tomlin played it safe. He played to not lose instead of playing to win.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Move On From Tomlin   It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 5:00 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
The biggest problem I had with Tomlin in this game is on the last possession in the 4th. They're deep in Ravens territory, and I could tell what the strategy was right away ... take time off the clock and kick the field goal. If I knew it, the Ravens surely knew it. Scoring s TD wasn't even a consideration. It was the classic "playing not to lose instead of playing to win." As such, they got the FG but they didn't take much time off the clock, and allowed the Ravens to go down, kick a FG and send the game to OT. Belichick would have went for the jugular in that situation. Tomlin played it safe. He played to not lose instead of playing to win.

wallace put ju ju in his sig. now ju ju is f ing up. how many star Steelers players you going to kill off by putting them in your sig?
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Move On From Tomlin   It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 5:14 pm

effyou515 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

wallace put ju ju in his sig. now ju ju is f ing up. how many star Steelers players you going to kill off by putting them in your sig?

You're not wrong. It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 6 2705760964

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Move On From Tomlin   It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 7:07 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

You're not wrong. It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 6 2705760964

It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 6 3147085405

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Move On From Tomlin   It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 7:15 pm

as long as I
win enough
games and
look pretty
Rooney ain't
firing me.
It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 6 3121608646
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Move On From Tomlin   It's Time To Move On From Tomlin - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Time To Move On From Tomlin
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6