Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeMiss him yet? - Page 5 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Miss him yet?

Go down 
+17
JPPT1974
effyou515
SteelCity4Life
Mach1
LambertWardSteel
Great Randino
SteelersYak
Master_Of_Puppets
stlrtruck
Hawaii 5-0
Stella Nation
IowaSteeler927
SteelerFreak58
solardave
muncher
jak341
Wallace108
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
LambertWardSteel

Miss him yet? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 1:37 pm

solardave wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
nine vegetable wrote:
SteelersYak wrote:
Here's the thing.

Raiders suspend and then cut him.
Patriots***** would have no problem scooping him up.
He then either wins a SB or implodes that locker room.
They can have him.   No way is he in football shape, he hasn't practiced all summer.  He'd be off that roster before he ever took the field.

He definitely isn't in his normal shape. Watching NFL network today they were showing a lot of the footage from the few times he actually showed up for team activities. He had a little bit of a gut on him. AB is usually cut, and has a six pack. I agree he's not in his best form.

AB is embarrassing himself, the media pundits that once took his side are even shaking their heads at him now. Steeler Nation has been saying guys like AB and Bell were the problem, and nobody wanted to listen. Now they're seeing first hand exactly why the Steelers needed to cut ties. This dude has fallen off his rocker, and he's destroying his image and reputation. The Raiders have gone out of their way to be understanding and have put his talent ahead of professionalism and now it's biting them in the ass.

Well said Iowa. In the end he will go down as one of the best that lost all control. He will probably not make the HOF because his flame has burned out. Maybe he's always been an A-hole and the Steelers managed to cover it up. However this sure looks like a version of CTE to me. How can one person be so out of touch with reality? Boggles my mind .Funny and Sad at the same time.

It's always hard to tell what's going on internally from our vantage point. A lot has been said in the past about Tomlin not handling him right. That may be right, I don't know, it's sort of the take I always believed. But seeing how things are playing out right now...maybe Tomlin had some measure of control and kept him under wraps as long as was possible.

Maybe he does get signed if they cut him but the way his erratic behavior is going I can't see how he is going to help any team. Maybe it's still his desire to be a 49er and he wants out again. The NFL should step in the way he keeps sabotaging his contracts.

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 2:03 pm

Breaking news per my ESPN app: AB will be in uniform for Monday night. AB issued an emotional apology to the team and Mayock.

Also, an unidentified Raiders source said AB called Mayock a "cracker" during his tirade.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 2:35 pm

jak341 wrote:
Breaking news per my ESPN app: AB will be in uniform for Monday night.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 2:45 am

Antonio Brown posts video of apparent phone call with Jon Gruden questioning commitment to Raiders

We've now reached the point in the 2019 NFL season (reminder: it is Week 1) where Antonio Brown literally cannot go 24 hours without making a new headline, and his latest one might be the most bizarre yet.

Hours after refuting reports that he confronted his team's general manager, Mike Mayock, with disparaging remarks and threats of physical violence, then promising an end to his dramatic offseason by declaring, "Enough talk," the polarizing Oakland Raiders wide receiver has done more talking via his most notorious platform, social media.

Late Friday night, Brown shared a nearly two-minute video on his verified Instagram and YouTube accounts -- a clip he described as a way for him to "control my own narrative" and put to rest "all these false narratives antagonizing me." The video, titled "THIS IS MY LIFE. AIN'T NO MORE GAMES," is captioned as proof of Brown showing "the world you can free yourself from the lies and become your own person."

And it combines footage of Brown, news segments centered on the former Pittsburgh Steelers star and audio of an apparent phone call between Brown, Raiders coach Jon Gruden and Brown's agent, Drew Rosenhaus.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/antonio-brown-posts-video-of-apparent-phone-call-with-jon-gruden-questioning-commitment-to-raiders/

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 4:33 am

I am so perplexed by this guy. This is some of the most bizarre behavior I've seen from a grown man and a professional athlete. How do you go from apologizing to then breaking trust of the man who has reportedly been in his corner through this madness (because I'm guessing Gruden didn't know he was being taped and/or didn't give AB permission to release it to the world)

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 6:56 am

SteelersYak wrote:
I am so perplexed by this guy.  This is some of the most bizarre behavior I've seen from a grown man and a professional athlete. How do you go from apologizing to then breaking trust of the man who has reportedly been in his corner through this madness (because I'm guessing Gruden didn't know he was being taped and/or didn't give AB permission to release it to the world)

I read that according to a California law what he did (recording Gruden) is a crime. Of course so is his behavior.
My question is why is this guy so starved for attention? Good or bad he wants it all. It really is pathetic and Gruden is selling his soul to keep this clown happy. It's like watching a dark comedy where you go: AW MAN, I WOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT! Miss him yet? - Page 5 1797695198
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 9:56 am

Breaking news from my ESPN app. Antonio Brown demands his release from the Raiders. Says no way he will play for this team.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 10:18 am

They fined him over $200k. Blames the system for him being an idiot and acting like a child.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 11:47 am

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 11:56 am

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 11:59 am

Breaking news from ESPN app: AB has been released by the Raiders.

Here comes the 4D chess move by the Steelers: he comes back for a 1 year contract.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 12:30 pm

3rd and 5th round gold.
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 12:53 pm

He'll be a cheatriot* by Tuesday

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 1:09 pm

jak341 wrote:
Here comes the 4D chess move by the Steelers: he comes back for a 1 year contract.

Miss him yet? - Page 5 1664291743

75 percent of Steelers Nation would instantly forget the past few weeks and welcome him back with open arms.

It's going to be interesting to see where he ends up. A lot of people are worried about him going to the Pats*, but I just don't see it. One team that jumped into my head is the Ravens. They seem like a team that doesn't mind taking on a challenging player, it would give them a needed offensive weapon, and he'd be with his cousin, who might be able to provide some support.

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 1:30 pm

Who cares where he ends up? He is a cancer to any teams locker room. He is a piece of shit pure and simple.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 2:50 pm

Mike Tomlin looks like a genius coach now for keeping AB and his antics quiet for so many years. Makes you wonder how much drama never made it out of the locker room into the eager hands of 24-7 sports media...

My respect level for him (Tomlin) and the FO has risen tremendously over the last 6 months.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 5:01 pm

Breaking news from ESPN: AB to Patriots*. No joke. Signed for 15 million, 9 of which is signing bonus.

Pencil in the Patriots* for a 7th and 8th Lombardi Trophy.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 5:24 pm

I called it. I called this when the whole thing started happening. He figured out how to manipulate the system.

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 6:11 pm

Good let him tear apart the Patriots*** locker room. Let him be a distraction for that team. He is a Narcissist and his behavior pattern isnt going to change. There is no cure for Narcissism. The Pats*** just made a big mistake. They have let a cancer invade their locker room he wll be a huge distraction for them.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 7:47 pm

Miss him yet? - Page 5 69916331_2943170199033007_4610965138231525376_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQmt0F1i427Ew0QAPvfV_MfyuTxcJtY58qbdixu4JqiPysc5LNhCAbEDJ8ecGLVOI1E&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 7:55 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
jak341 wrote:

Miss him yet? - Page 5 1664291743

75 percent of Steelers Nation would instantly forget the past few weeks and welcome him back with open arms.

It's going to be interesting to see where he ends up. A lot of people are worried about him going to the Pats**, but I just don't see it. One team that jumped into my head is the Ravens. They seem like a team that doesn't mind taking on a challenging player, it would give them a needed offensive weapon, and he'd be with his cousin, who might be able to provide some support.

Count me in the 25% then. I'd love to see him go to the Ravens. He can block for LaMarr Jackson. Miss him yet? - Page 5 1797695198 Any team that signs him now deserves what they get. I'm pretty sure the international space station could spot his crazy ass from up there.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 8:08 pm

Ummm Dave he landed with the Pats*...
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 8:15 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Ummm Dave he landed with the Pats**...

Yeah and I believe we'll see him tomorrow night. It's getting really interesting. Who knew the Patriots* knew someone on the Space Station? Miss him yet? - Page 5 1549491426
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 8:34 pm

He can't play in Sundays game. Can play in week 2.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 1:23 am

Well, I was off the mark on thinking the Patriots* wouldn't sign him. Unbelievable. The more he acts up, the more he gets rewarded. I'm obviously in the camp that hopes he tears that team apart.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss him yet?
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next