Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeMiss him yet? - Page 4 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Miss him yet?

Go down 
+17
JPPT1974
effyou515
SteelCity4Life
Mach1
LambertWardSteel
Great Randino
SteelersYak
Master_Of_Puppets
stlrtruck
Hawaii 5-0
Stella Nation
IowaSteeler927
SteelerFreak58
solardave
muncher
jak341
Wallace108
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

Miss him yet? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 4:26 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Miss him yet? - Page 4 EDoc-UVk-W4-AA7q-Wq

NOW THAT'S FUNNY. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHO YOU ARE. Miss him yet? - Page 4 3562723908

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 4:31 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Miss him yet? - Page 4 EDoc-UVk-W4-AA7q-Wq

Nice. I don't know why he had so much trouble finding a new helmet. I found him one with just a quick search...

Miss him yet? - Page 4 Clown-fantasy-football-helmet

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 6:41 pm

Merril Hoge Rips Antonio Brown

'He's an embarrassment to the National Football League"

GREG FINLEY
SEPTEMBER 04, 2019

PITTSBURGH (93.7 The Fan) – Former Steelers running back Merril Hoge opened up with the PM Team about the Antonio Brown drama.

“You can’t have a rational conversation with an irrational person,” said Hoge.

Hoge said that he had a great first impression with Antonio Brown when they first met but people warned him about his ego but they say he works hard.

“There ain’t a bigger line of garbage than he works hard. Everybody in the NFL works hard. Anyone who is a good pro works hard. Because he works hard, it doesn’t take you away from being a bad pro. He’s a horrendous pro, he’s an embarrassment to the National Football League!”

To listen to the whole interview with Merril click down below.

https://937thefan.radio.com/articles/merril-hoge-rips-antonio-brown
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 12:57 pm

Oh boy. AB to be suspended by Raiders. Get your popcorn ready.

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1169652058422697986?s=19
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 12:57 pm

and now he may be suspended by the team:
https://www.nj.com/jets/2019/09/raiders-antonio-brown-suspension-coming-after-altercation-with-mike-mayock.html

Every passing day, the Steelers look smarter and smarter for getting the 3rd and 5th.

I wonder what the over/under is on the Raiders trading him to the Patriots******

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Miss him yet? - Page 4 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 1:10 pm

Reading through Reddit on the Raidees fourms: AB apparently took a swing at GM Mayock. AB had to be restrained by other teammates.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 1:10 pm

Bring in the fans boys cause there's plenty of shit to hit them. Miss him yet? - Page 4 1549491426
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 1:46 pm

Miss him yet? - Page 4 2893009358Miss him yet? - Page 4 2893009358

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 2:01 pm

Hahahahahahaha lolololollloll hahahaha

3rd and 5th looking like pure gold now eh folks?

https://nypost.com/2019/09/05/raiders-suspending-antonio-brown-after-blowup-with-gm-mike-mayock/
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 2:04 pm

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 2:55 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001040518/article/antonio-brown-turmoil-related-to-unhappiness-over-helmet

Miss him yet? - Page 4 1549491426

I'm glad we got a 3rd and 5th.

Ben LOL

I was one of the many who complained about getting only a 3rd and a 5th. It's starting to look like a steal.

Oh yeah, it seems like we took candy from a baby now Miss him yet? - Page 4 2981382511 I think the Raiders think long and hard before they trade for one of our WRs again. It is unreal what AB has turned into

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 3:28 pm

Here's the thing.

Raiders suspend and then cut him.
Patriots* would have no problem scooping him up.
He then either wins a SB or implodes that locker room.

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 5:14 pm

Raiders Reddit reports that AB has unfollowed the Raiders and David Carr. Bridges are being burned.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 5:54 pm

Cry baby says what? Lol
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:30 am

SteelersYak wrote:
Here's the thing.

Patriots** would have no problem scooping him up.
They can have him. No way is he in football shape, he hasn't practiced all summer. He'd be off that roster before he ever took the field.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:22 am

SteelersYak wrote:
Here's the thing.

Patriots** would have no problem scooping him up.

I can't see him being willing to play for what the Patriots* would be willing (and/or able) to pay him.

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:38 am

Wallace108 wrote:
SteelersYak wrote:
Here's the thing.

Patriots*** would have no problem scooping him up.

I can't see him being willing to play for what the Patriots** would be willing (and/or able) to pay him.

You guys have it all wrong.

THE Patriots* WOULD BE PLAYING FOR AB. Miss him yet? - Page 4 2573146105

And to think at the end of last year we thought it couldn't get any worse with him.Little did we know what we were seeing was a preview.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 4:53 am

nine vegetable wrote:
SteelersYak wrote:
Here's the thing.

Patriots*** would have no problem scooping him up.
They can have him.   No way is he in football shape, he hasn't practiced all summer.  He'd be off that roster before he ever took the field.

He definitely isn't in his normal shape. Watching NFL network today they were showing a lot of the footage from the few times he actually showed up for team activities. He had a little bit of a gut on him. AB is usually cut, and has a six pack. I agree he's not in his best form.

AB is embarrassing himself, the media pundits that once took his side are even shaking their heads at him now. Steeler Nation has been saying guys like AB and Bell were the problem, and nobody wanted to listen. Now they're seeing first hand exactly why the Steelers needed to cut ties. This dude has fallen off his rocker, and he's destroying his image and reputation. The Raiders have gone out of their way to be understanding and have put his talent ahead of professionalism and now it's biting them in the ass.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 5:23 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
nine vegetable wrote:
SteelersYak wrote:
Here's the thing.

Patriots**** would have no problem scooping him up.
They can have him.   No way is he in football shape, he hasn't practiced all summer.  He'd be off that roster before he ever took the field.

He definitely isn't in his normal shape. Watching NFL network today they were showing a lot of the footage from the few times he actually showed up for team activities. He had a little bit of a gut on him. AB is usually cut, and has a six pack. I agree he's not in his best form.

AB is embarrassing himself, the media pundits that once took his side are even shaking their heads at him now. Steeler Nation has been saying guys like AB and Bell were the problem, and nobody wanted to listen. Now they're seeing first hand exactly why the Steelers needed to cut ties. This dude has fallen off his rocker, and he's destroying his image and reputation. The Raiders have gone out of their way to be understanding and have put his talent ahead of professionalism and now it's biting them in the ass.

Well said Iowa. In the end he will go down as one of the best that lost all control. He will probably not make the HOF because his flame has burned out. Maybe he's always been an A-hole and the Steelers managed to cover it up. However this sure looks like a version of CTE to me. How can one person be so out of touch with reality? Boggles my mind .Funny and Sad at the same time.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 6:15 am

He is the 2019 version of 2007 Britney Spears.

I can't wait to see what happens next. I have a feeling that if he is suspended more than one game he is going to TOTALLY unglued (it's hard to imagine it gets worse than this but I have a feeling we haven't seen the full Monty yet)

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 7:56 am

SteelersYak wrote:
He is the 2019 version of 2007 Britney Spears.

I can't wait to see what happens next. I have a feeling that if he is suspended more than one game he is going to TOTALLY unglued (it's hard to imagine it gets worse than this but I have a feeling we haven't seen the full Monty yet)

Full Monty is right. Miss him yet? - Page 4 1505004552 Bat Shit Crazy also comes to mind. All you have to do is take a look at this years roster compared to last and it doesn't take a Dobbs (rocket scientist Miss him yet? - Page 4 2981382511 ) to see where our problems with the drama originated. I'm pretty sure New York fans will be booing the hell out of Bell when they see he isn't all that great without a stellar O-line.

Win or lose this year we have a TEAM. Personally I think we will win more than we lose. If we go into Cheatland and pull off the upset the sky will be the limit.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 11:49 am

Watch this old clip with Ryan Clark. He saw all this coming from the beginning ...

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:05 pm

Wallace108 wrote:

Ben LOL
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 1:04 pm

Miss him yet? - Page 4 20190911

Call me crazy, but this is my prediction for the season.

Back to AB, reports are that he called Maylock a "cracker". If true, it'll be interesting to see what (if any) implications happen as a result of playing that race card.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 1:35 pm

SteelersYak wrote:
Back to AB, reports are that he called Maylock a "cracker". If true, it'll be interesting to see what (if any) implications happen as a result of playing that race card.

Nothing will happen. He issued an "emotional apology" today. My bet is that he won't be suspended and plays Monday. And then we all excitedly await his next tantrum. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss him yet?
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next