Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeMiss him yet? - Page 7 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Miss him yet?

Go down 
+17
JPPT1974
effyou515
SteelCity4Life
Mach1
LambertWardSteel
Great Randino
SteelersYak
Master_Of_Puppets
stlrtruck
Hawaii 5-0
Stella Nation
IowaSteeler927
SteelerFreak58
solardave
muncher
jak341
Wallace108
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

Miss him yet? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 4:27 pm

9M for 1 game, not bad.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 5:08 pm

Drew Rosenhaus working the phones already.

https://twitter.com/RosenhausSports/status/1175150350095048705?s=19
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 9:08 pm

AB the only player in NFL History to have 3 different teams jerseys on the clearance rack at the same time. Miss him yet? - Page 7 1797695198

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 9:10 pm

jak341 wrote:
Drew Rosenhaus working the phones already.

with McDonalds. Miss him yet? - Page 7 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 11:27 am

I just saw this headline ...

Antonio Brown cut by Patriots* in stunning twist

Yeah, totally stunning. Who could have possibly forseen AB caught up in more drama? Miss him yet? - Page 7 1656822811

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 11:40 am

And to think a lot of folks thought it was over when he signed with the Raiders. Insanity doesn't take vacations. I predict that his life will end tragically before it is all said and done.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 12:33 pm

Sad part is noone close to him is telling him he is out of controll and in need of some serious mental health help. Not saying he would listen but its pretty obvious.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 5:30 pm

solardave wrote:
And to think a lot of folks thought it was over when he signed with the Raiders. Insanity doesn't take vacations. I predict that his life will end tragically before it is all said and done.

You know, I thought the same. Unless there is a serious intervention, this story is heading towards a tragic end.
Back to top Go down
JPPT1974

JPPT1974

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 5:31 pm

No way No how I do not! Guy was cancer!

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 6:40 pm

Miss him yet? - Page 7 Gone-jpg
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 2:03 am

jak341 wrote:
solardave wrote:

You know, I thought the same. Unless there is a serious intervention, this story is heading towards a tragic end.

He's 31. He's not going to live to see 32. Whatever is going on with him mentally has accelerated at an alarming rate. There's absolutely no question that CTE is a factor. Probably not the only factor but certainly one of them.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 3:49 am

nine vegetable wrote:
jak341 wrote:
solardave wrote:

He's 31.  He's not going to live to see 32.  Whatever is going on with him mentally has accelerated at an alarming rate.  There's absolutely no question that CTE is a factor.  Probably not the only factor but certainly one of them.

I agree. I couldn't argue with any of what you said if I wanted to. In some states if a person demonstrates that they are a danger to themselves and/or others they can be committed. In Florida they call it the Baker act. I also believe this guy doesn't have anyone who really cares about him. His agent is out looking for his next commission.
He's proof that the league could care less how he acts. They only look at whether his behavior breaks the rules. They don't look at the fact that he himself is imploding.
I know it ended as bad as it could when he left but at some point someone has to see that he is on a "highway to hell" and at least make an attempt to derail him.
How could a guy go from being well liked (disclaimer...we obviously didn't know the real AB) to being a gigantic douchebag and no one call it like it is. By no one I mean of all the people in the position to help him. It is sad.
If he had murdered someone I believe he could easily use insanity as a defense and with all the talk about CTE no one is saying a word. Again,no one who could actually help him. I.E. Goodell could suspend him indefinitely until he has a psych evaluation.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 7:42 am

I wish I could feel sad for him but he is lighting his own fires. He had the perfect situation and still found a way to screw that all up.

So much for thinking he was just taking crazy....

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 10:23 am

He's tweeting now that he's done with the nfl and throwing Kraft, Shannon Sharpe and Ben under the bus.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 10:48 am

waiting when the dummy goes broke. Miss him yet? - Page 7 3562723908

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 1:37 pm

solardave wrote:
nine vegetable wrote:
jak341 wrote:
solardave wrote:

He's 31.  He's not going to live to see 32.  Whatever is going on with him mentally has accelerated at an alarming rate.  There's absolutely no question that CTE is a factor.  Probably not the only factor but certainly one of them.

I agree. I couldn't argue with any of what you said if I wanted to. In some states if a person demonstrates that they are a danger to themselves and/or others they can be committed. In Florida they call it the Baker act. I also believe this guy doesn't have anyone who really cares about him. His agent is out looking for his next commission.
He's proof that the league could care less how he acts. They only look at whether his behavior breaks the rules. They don't look at the fact that he himself is imploding.
I know it ended as bad as it could when he left but at some point someone has to see that he is on a "highway to hell" and at least make an attempt to derail him.
How could a guy go from being well liked (disclaimer...we obviously didn't know the real AB) to being a gigantic douchebag and no one call it like it is. By no one I mean of all the people in the position to help him. It is sad.
If he had murdered someone I believe he could easily use insanity as a defense and with all the talk about CTE no one is saying a word. Again,no one who could actually help him. I.E. Goodell could suspend him indefinitely until he has a psych evaluation.
Been thinking the same thing. I actually pity him right now, and I sincerely hope he gets the help he needs. Unfortunately, you you nailed it, no one around him seems to care enough about him to do what's necessary. He should be committed to a mental health facility. That's his only chance of getting the help he needs. Otherwise, if that doesn't happen, this is going to end very tragically.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 3:24 pm

Miss him yet? - Page 7 EFAptyhWkAEK7Q2?format=jpg&name=small
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 2:30 pm

AB is returning to school. In light of everything, this may not be the worst thing.

https://www.wtae.com/article/back-to-school-antonio-brown-posts-class-schedule-on-social-media/29193575
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 3:49 pm

He should take some psychology classes to help figure out what the fuck is wrong with his dome... lol
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 9:49 pm

Miss him yet? - Page 7 EFjBkIyWsAE34SC
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 12:14 am

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Miss him yet? - Page 7 EFjBkIyWsAE34SC

Miss him yet? - Page 7 3562723908

Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 10:28 pm

Miss him yet? - Page 7 EFpKFb9XoAYjqRr?format=jpg&name=small
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 12:12 am

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 5:46 am

Colin Kaepernick and Antonio Brown playing catch in the back yard dreaming about winning the Superbowl on a last second pass and catch. then gets into a big fight about who wins the MPV award and goes to Disney World.

Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 11:06 am

The Madden curse lives!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss him yet?   Miss him yet? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss him yet?
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next