Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWelcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree

Go down 
+42
Atlanta Dan
Stella Nation
pczach
fer69
El-Gonzo Jackson
Steellamb86
FrancoLambert
ImperialFan
stlrtruck
IowaSteeler927
43Hitman
andywitmyer
kirklandrules
lipps83
EbonySteel86
Steeler Zach
SoCalFan
Steelcitian
effyou515
Galax Steeler
solardave
steelersrush
SteelersCanada
teegre
BlackAndGold
tony hipchest
Steel Peon
kan_t
Fire Arians
steelcrazy
Hawaii 5-0
steelstoned1972
TherealCasteeler
Master_Of_Puppets
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
ETL
Gingerchip
Buddha Bus
Wallace108
Lokki
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
Vis
46 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vis

Vis

Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:30 pm

Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree 2552289

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:37 pm

Welcome Bud.
Back to top Go down
Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:40 pm

Dupree is an explosive, powerful athlete with a background in basketball. While he's been productive at Kentucky, his tape doesn't always do his potential justice. He must continue to improve as a pass rusher, but his traits are undeniable. Difference between being good and great might be his coordinator.

Vis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:42 pm

Alvin "Bud" Dupree
OLB - 6-4, 269
University of Kentucky
1st team All-SEC
Born in Macon, Georgia

Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:44 pm

Here is some fapping material..

Back to top Go down
Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:47 pm

'We'll start him (Dupree) out at left outside linebacker' - Mike Tomlin

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:47 pm

I don't know much about Dupree. I've got a lot of homework to do in the coming days.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:49 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
I don't know much about Dupree. I've got a lot of homework to do in the coming days.

Yeah.... "homework". Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree 4132052997

Back to top Go down
Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:49 pm

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:50 pm

Wallace108 wrote:

Meh, don't worry about it. Either Buddha or I will start a "Dupree is a Bust" or "Fire Dupree" thread. It's already long over due...... Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree 1797695198

Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree We_bel10
Back to top Go down
ETL

ETL

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:51 pm

I didn't know that he is 25 lbs heavier than Ray. Ray may be too small to play the OLB in a 3-4. Dupree seems perfect

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:53 pm

Bud Dupree 2™ ✔@Bud_Dupree2
. @TideNFL Proud 2 be part of the #Steelers Black & Gold, @TideNFL. Cant wait 2 start the season in #OurColors #Spon pic.twitter.com/siWz8qfMA3

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:55 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree 1664291743 ...no doubt ...drinkin beer and watching youtube highlights = "homework Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree 1505004552
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:57 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree 1664291743  ...no doubt ...drinkin beer and watching youtube highlights = "homework Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree 1505004552

Don't make fun! Blood, sweat, and beers, man! Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree 2981382511

Back to top Go down
TherealCasteeler
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:58 pm

Welcome Bud, gonna be a great addition to The Black&Gold
Back to top Go down
ETL

ETL

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:58 pm

Most mocks had Dupree going 6 to the Jets or 8 to Falcolns.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:59 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree 1664291743  ...no doubt ...drinkin beer and watching youtube highlights = "homework Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree 1505004552

Fixed it for ya MoP. Buddha had it right the first time. Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree 1797695198

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:01 pm

I'm going to predict that Jones blossoms and becomes a beast and Dupree is a rookie phenom. It doesn't matter who we have in the secondary. Hell, bring Chad Scott and Dwayne Washington out of retirement. You heard it here first! Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree 2196231899

Back to top Go down
steelstoned1972

steelstoned1972

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:02 pm

With Peters , Waynes , and Johnson gone , I wasn't crazy about reaching for a cb when there will be a similar rated corner avaliable in the second.

Throw character out the window.

Bud's size suits playing the strong side in our defense .

Ray and gregory would've been more suited for the weakside.

Steelstoned @Steelcrazycraig1972
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:03 pm

ETL wrote:
Most mocks had Dupree going 6 to the Jets or 8 to Falcolns.
i believe your thinking of randy gregory or shane ray ... i doubt dupree was in anybodies top 20.
some had him in round 2.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:04 pm

Quote :
Steelers' defense gets younger with Bud Dupree

By Marc Sessler

The Steelers made it crystal clear before the draft that outside linebacker was a primary need heading into the 2015 NFL Draft.

Pittsburgh found their man on Thursday with the No. 22 overall selection, adding Kentucky's Bud Dupree to a position group left hollow after the surprising retirement of Jason Worilds.

The 6-foot-4, 269-pound Dupree gives the Steelers a freakish athlete who reminds NFL Media's Lance Zierlein of New England's Jamie Collins.

Still something of a raw product, Dupree's instincts have drawn criticism from some scouts, but the newest Steelers defender also showed an ability to dominate linemen and take down passers with explosive closing speed.

READ MORE: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000489451/article/steelers-defense-gets-younger-with-bud-dupree

Back to top Go down
Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:13 pm

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:13 pm

Dupree is a 6'4" 269 pound freak of an athlete who will be either a Defensive End or an Outside Linebacker depending on the defensive scheme of the team that drafts him. Most think if he is in a 3-4 Defense, he will be an OLB and in a 4-3 defense he will be a pass rushing DE.

Dupree turned heads with his combine results and cemented his status as a first round prospect with some eye popping numbers. Dupree, at 269 pounds ran a 4.56 40-yard dash. The only linebackers to run a faster time was 25 pounds lighter Vic Beasley at 4.53, and 32 pound lighter Kwon Alexander at 4.55. This says a lot about Erik Korem's high performance system as well.

Dupree also put up an insane 42-inch vertical leap, and an other worldly 11 feet 6 inch broad jump, good enough for third best of anyone at the combine, regardless of position.

http://www.aseaofblue.com/2015/4/26/8486723/kentucky-football-2015-nfl-draft-profile-alvin-bud-dupree
Back to top Go down
steelcrazy

steelcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:15 pm

Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree 3099145561 Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree 3099145561
Buddha Bus wrote:
I'm going to predict that Jones blossoms and becomes a beast and Dupree is a rookie phenom. It doesn't matter who we have in the secondary. Hell, bring Chad Scott  and Dwayne Washington out of retirement. You heard it here first! Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree 2196231899
Might as well give Willie Williams a call too..see what he's up to these days....

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree   Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the newest Steeler, Bud Dupree
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next