Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homethe walking dead Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

the walking dead

Go down 
+13
IowaSteeler927
steelers5895
Drizztbob
teegre
SteelersNorth
Wallace108
Bays
Lady Steel
jjmjmay
SteelCityMom
Buddha Bus
SteelersYak
vasteeler
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
vasteeler

vasteeler

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:17 am

any of you guys watching this show? i just heard about it recently. i have watched the first season and i am hooked. i downloaded the second season last night and i cant wait to watch it

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:09 pm

***SEMI SPOILER ALERT****

I watched the season finale of season 2 (my roommate and girlfriend like it). I wasn't too impressed and thought the concept was a little weak. I heard season 1 is awesome.

Buddha Bus

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:48 pm

vasteeler wrote:
any of you guys watching this show? i just heard about it recently. i have watched the first season and i am hooked. i downloaded the second season last night and i cant wait to watch it

The show is pretty awesome, VA. My wife and I love it and have been watching since season 1. The acting is great and the special effects/makeup are movie quality. The last couple of episodes this season were pretty shocking. I won't ruin it for you.

I just worry that there's only so far they can take the story. It might become repetitive and stale after awhile, but so far they've managed to keep it interesting. Of course, I love the zombie apocalypse genre so I'm somewhat biased.

I recommend you stick with it and get caught up to date. I think you'll like it a lot.

Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:45 pm

vasteeler wrote:

YOU WILL LOVE IT

SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
vasteeler wrote:

The show is pretty awesome, VA. My wife and I love it and have been watching since season 1. The acting is great and the special effects/makeup are movie quality. The last couple of episodes this season were pretty shocking. I won't ruin it for you.

I just worry that there's only so far they can take the story. It might become repetitive and stale after awhile, but so far they've managed to keep it interesting. Of course, I love the zombie apocalypse genre so I'm somewhat biased.

I recommend you stick with it and get caught up to date. I think you'll like it a lot.

If you go with the flow of the comic (obviously adding in other stuff and changing the story up a bit), they have plenty to go on. They haven't even gotten to Alexandria yet.

vasteeler

vasteeler

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:48 pm

i just watched the first episode of season 2..........i cant believe they shot the fucking kid!!!!

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:52 pm

SteelCityMom wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
vasteeler wrote:

If you go with the flow of the comic (obviously adding in other stuff and changing the story up a bit), they have plenty to go on. They haven't even gotten to Alexandria yet.

I actually haven't read the comic. I know, surprising since I'm a bit of a comic book nerd. I don't collect anymore so newer stuff is foreign to me.

vasteeler wrote:
i just watched the first episode of season 2..........i cant believe they shot the fucking kid!!!!

He was asking for it. Damn kid wanders too much. the walking dead 1797695198

Back to top Go down
jjmjmay

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:06 am

My wife loves it so I watch it as well. Its really good but can bog down for episodes at a time with basically nothing happening. Plus it makes you want to scream at them for being stupid. Still the end of season 2 was crazy and very entertaining.
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:52 pm

just finished watching season 2. i absolutely love this show. i have heard season 2 was a little slow but i didnt think so. cant wait foe season three

i do agree with JJ however there were some moments when i thought.....what the fuck are you thinking

for instance when on the highway and the RV broke down why in the hell didnt they just jump in a few of hundreds of other cars and get the hell out of there?

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:11 pm

vasteeler wrote:
just finished watching season 2. i absolutely love this show. i have heard season 2 was a little slow but i didnt think so. cant wait foe season three

i do agree with JJ however there were some moments when i thought.....what the fuck are you thinking

for instance when on the highway and the RV broke down why in the hell didnt they just jump in a few of hundreds of other cars and get the hell out of there?

I'm sure that in that scenario quite a few have broken down and even more have been pilfered for their gasoline already. The last thing you'd want to do is jump in a vehicle that is disabled and make yourself a sitting duck.... unless it's a Sherman tank.

Today's helpful zombie apocalypse tip brought to you by your friendly neighborhood piss monkey! the walking dead 184121345 the walking dead 2967646000

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:05 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
vasteeler wrote:

I'm sure that in that scenario quite a few have broken down and even more have been pilfered for their gasoline already. The last thing you'd want to do is jump in a vehicle that is disabled and make yourself a sitting duck.... unless it's a Sherman tank.

Today's helpful zombie apocalypse tip brought to you by your friendly neighborhood piss monkey! the walking dead 184121345 the walking dead 2967646000

leave it to you to bring logic into a zombie conversation Rolling Eyes ........................ the walking dead 1797695198

Back to top Go down
jjmjmay

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:20 am

So who is dying to know who the person in the hood with the sword and the zomnbie slaves was?
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:25 pm

vasteeler wrote:
leave it to you to bring logic into a zombie conversation Rolling Eyes ........................ the walking dead 1797695198

It's cuz I is smart. the walking dead 1797695198

You can knock it, but I'll bet dollars to donuts that when the zombie apocalypse hits the fan and you're on a highway full of abandoned cars being chased by zombies, you won't be just hopping into any random car because of my survival tip. Trust me, as a once resurrected zombie (by YOU no less, VA!), I know what I'm talking about. You're welcome. the walking dead 3798349058

jjmjmay wrote:
So who is dying to know who the person in the hood with the sword and the zomnbie slaves was?

OOOH OOOH ME ME!!!! the walking dead 2185032793 the walking dead 59467727

Back to top Go down
jjmjmay

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:35 pm

The key in a Zombie appocplyps is to stay calm and never get cornered. Collect what you need and then start moving toward remote area's.
Back to top Go down
Lady Steel

Lady Steel

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:39 am

Currently reading "Rise of The Governor" on Kindle. It's so good, and I highly recommend it for backstory on the Governor before the start of Season 3, which is only 12 days away. Can't wait!

Back to top Go down
Lady Steel

Lady Steel

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:39 am

Currently reading "Rise of The Governor" on Kindle. It's so good, and I highly recommend it for backstory on the Governor before the start of Season 3, which is only 12 days away. Can't wait!

Back to top Go down
Lady Steel

Lady Steel

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:42 am

jjmjmay wrote:

I know, I know! But I'm not telling since it would be a spoiler. So exciting, though.
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:58 am

The Walking Dead game for PS3 RULES. It doesn't really follow the show, though.

Bays

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:35 am

Nearing the end of season 2 on NetFlix. I must say, this show has my heat beating faster and stronger than any other show I've ever watched. Definitely liking it.

Bays

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:43 am

I'm four episodes into season three now. Close to catching up.

Bays

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:46 am

Well...that episode ending about killed me.

Bays

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:48 am

I'm caught up. Excellent show, i'm loving it. I don't believe a show has EVER had me on the edge of a heart-attack as many as this one has. the walking dead 1797695198

vasteeler

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:53 pm

dammit feb. 10 cant get here soon enough the walking dead 2913999526

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:26 pm

After getting Netflix, I was able to watch this series. After Lost ended, I felt a little empty. I knew it would be a long time before another show could consume me the way Lost did. Walking Dead doesn't have me under quite the same spell, but it's close. I'm ready for season 3 to pick back up.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

Wallace108

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:52 pm

Spent a good portion of yesterday watching the Walking Dead marathon. I'm ready for Season 3 to resume tonight. the walking dead 2893009358

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

the walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead Empty

Back to top Go down

the walking dead
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next