Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homethe walking dead - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

the walking dead

Go down 
+13
IowaSteeler927
steelers5895
Drizztbob
teegre
SteelersNorth
Wallace108
Bays
Lady Steel
jjmjmay
SteelCityMom
Buddha Bus
SteelersYak
vasteeler
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

the walking dead - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:54 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Here's a theory (with a video clip from the last episode to back it up) that Tyreese is the person who saved Judith.

Kudos to the guy on YouTube who not only noticed Tyreese in the background of all that destruction in the closing moments of that episode, but also analyzed it enough to determine the position of his arms were perfect to be carrying a baby. the walking dead - Page 3 469886443

Going back to my days of being a Lost addict, I'm grateful for people who have way too much time on their hands.  the walking dead - Page 3 184121345 

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Lady Steel

Lady Steel

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:24 am

I was busy this past week and didn't get to watch this week's episode in its entirety until last night. What I did get to see previous to watching the entire show last night was just Carol holding baby Judith when she was with the two girls and they came upon Tyreese at the tracks. Imagine my shock when I watched the entire show and saw it was indeed Tyreese who rescued Judith! Congrats to YouTube guy!

Also, Lizzy is a psycho. I thought fo sho she was going to smother Judith to death. I was ascared!  the walking dead - Page 3 312503953 
Back to top Go down
Lady Steel

Lady Steel

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:43 pm

I don't trust creepy scientist mullet dude.

Sonofadick! Sergeant Abraham Ford just seems like a big 'ol dummy. All brawn. No brain. I'm interested in learning about his backstory, though, so we will see.

I'm really glad they are humanizing Michone. I've always liked her, but am enjoying her more and more each episode.

Crazy cheese or whatever that processed shit is in a can is gross.

Poor Rick. He can't even take a damn nap.  the walking dead - Page 3 312503953 

I hope Tara doesn't come between Glenn and Maggie. I'll be mad.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:05 am

Lady Steel wrote:
I don't trust creepy scientist mullet dude.

The information is classified.  the walking dead - Page 3 294855916 
Eugene is lucky it was Glen there and not Daryl.  

Lady Steel wrote:
Sonofadick! Sergeant Abraham Ford just seems like a big 'ol dummy. All brawn. No brain. I'm interested in learning about his backstory, though, so we will see.

Everyone who reads the comics is excited about Abraham. So far I'm not impressed with the character, but since I don't read the comics, I'll trust those who do and hold off on my judgment.

Lady Steel wrote:
I'm really glad they are humanizing Michone. I've always liked her, but am enjoying her more and more each episode.

I still say it's just a matter of time until her and Rick hook up.

Lady Steel wrote:
I hope Tara doesn't come between Glenn and Maggie. I'll be mad.

Tara is a lesbian, so I guess there's no chance of that happening. Unless, of course, when they find Maggie ... Tara hooks up with Maggie.  the walking dead - Page 3 3135543967 

Alanna Masterson (Tara): “I didn’t know much about my character,” the 25-year-old actress admitted. “I just knew that I had a family, and that I was a lesbian and that I was just like this badass chick, which is always great.
http://www.wetpaint.com/walking-dead/articles/2014-02-17-season-4-alanna-masterson-opens

Lady Steel wrote:
Crazy cheese or whatever that processed shit is in a can is gross.  

I never heard of Crazy Cheese (not sure if it's even real), but I've downed more than a few cans of Easy Cheese.  the walking dead - Page 3 1664291743

the walking dead - Page 3 Easy-cheese-in-can

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Lady Steel

Lady Steel

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:42 pm

I really enjoyed last night's episode with Daryl and Beth, but I did miss the rest of the group.  It was nice finding out Daryl's backstory.

Everybody needs to find each other already.    the walking dead - Page 3 312503953   With our luck that won't happen until the season finale.  *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:56 am

Lady Steel wrote:
I really enjoyed last night's episode with Daryl and Beth, but I did miss the rest of the group.  It was nice finding out Daryl's backstory.

Everybody needs to find each other already.    the walking dead - Page 3 312503953   With our luck that won't happen until the season finale.  *sigh*

I don't mind them being split up, even if it lasts a while. But I don't like having entire episodes dedicated to just a few characters. I think it would be better if they did what Lost used to do ... episodes would focus on one character, but the other characters were still involved in the episode. If they want to spend most of the episode focusing on Beth and Daryl, at least give us some teases of what the other four groups are doing, even if it's just one scene for each group.

I was talking to a few friends and co-workers after the last episode, and everyone was in agreement that the second half of this season isn't living up to what we wanted it to be. Like everyone else, we were excited that they were getting away from the prison, but the show seems to have lost some of the magic it had during the first few seasons.

On a side note, I wish they'd be a little more selective about who they invite to be on The Talking Dead. Marilyn Manson was an absolute joke who completely ruined the show, and while J.B. Smoove made slightly more sense than Manson and didn't completely derail the show, I could have done without him. In other words, have guests who can actually form coherent sentences.

Back to top Go down
Lady Steel

Lady Steel

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:03 am

Wallace108 wrote:
On a side note, I wish they'd be a little more selective about who they invite to be on The Talking Dead. Marilyn Manson was an absolute joke who completely ruined the show, and while J.B. Smoove made slightly more sense than Manson and didn't completely derail the show, I could have done without him. In other words, have guests who can actually form coherent sentences.

I totally agree with you. The episode with Marilyn Manson was a disaster. I don't know what he was smokin', but even Chris Hardwick was irritated. Manson was insufferable.

JB Smoove was irritating me, too, because he kept going off on tangents. Hardwick even had to interrupt one of them in order to go to commercial.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:20 pm

Best episode of the season so far, in my opinion. It was the first episode in a long time that had the feel of the first season. Loved the fog scene in the beginning. The only thing that bothered me is that we're waiting for the group to get back together, and they ended up getting separated even more. At least Maggie, Sasha, and Bob found each other by the end of the episode. I have no idea how Daryl will find Beth. I suspect that whoever took her is from Terminus, and that's where they'll find her.

Lady Steel wrote:
With our luck that won't happen until the season finale.  *sigh*

Or possibly not until the start of the next season. It's now obvious that they won't find each other until they all arrive in Terminus. I don't read the comics, so I have no idea what Terminus is, but I'm guessing it's not good. I hope it's something much different than Woodbury though. On the Talking Dead a few weeks ago, Hardwick made reference to a character in the comics who makes the Governor look like a Boy Scout. Could this character be the leader in Terminus? Could they all find each other, be relieved, and then discover that they're in more jeopardy than they were before? To me, Terminus sounds too much like Terminate. If you're in the zombie apocalypse and looking for a safe haven, you might want to avoid any place that sounds like Terminate. Just saying.

Back to top Go down
Lady Steel

Lady Steel

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:14 pm

I totally agree with you regarding Terminus, Wallace.  I don't think it's going to be a very good place either for the same reasons you stated.

I'm really not too happy that Daryl caught feelings for Beth.  She's not one of my favorite characters, but whatever.    the walking dead - Page 3 312503953 

I'm really starting to miss the others.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:03 pm

In my opinion, the two things that made The Walking Dead great were it's willingness to push the boundaries of what we normally see on television and it's ability to do the unexpected. It hasn't done much of either of those things lately, but in last night's episode, it did them both. Wow, not only did I not see Lizzie and Mika's deaths coming, but Carol shooting Lizzie is something few other shows would ever do. Until she pulled the trigger, I didn't think she was actually going to do it.

As a father, and a human being, I found the deaths of the girls disturbing. But as a TV viewer, I appreciate the show's willingness to not sugarcoat the topic. They did a great job of creating a balance between disturbing and respectful with the deaths ... they didn't show either girl being killed, like they would have done with adult characters.

Back to top Go down
Lady Steel

Lady Steel

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:49 pm

Sunday's episode was all kinds of awesomeness even though it was so shocking and intense. One of my fave episodes thus far.

Look at the flowers, Wallace.    the walking dead - Page 3 312503953 

the walking dead - Page 3 Yellow-flowers
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:29 pm

I'm not looking at the flowers.  the walking dead - Page 3 1683801514

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:27 pm

I'm not sure what to make of Daryl's new group. Will some of them stick around? The leader seems like a good character. The rest of them are just scenery.

I understand why Glen lied to Maggie about how he met Tara, but he'd better come clean soon before she finds out from someone else. It's better to have Maggie pissed at Tara than pissed at him.

I have a feeling that Eugene doesn't know crap about the walkers. I think he's just saying that he does to make himself valuable. Heck, he has a personal bodyguard in Abraham. He told Glen that the information was secret, so I wonder if he told Abraham what he knows or if Abraham is just taking it on faith. Everyone seems way too eager to help him get to Washington. My response would be: "Uh, yeah ... I'm not taking another step until you tell me everything you know."

Back to top Go down
Lady Steel

Lady Steel

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:48 pm

I don't trust Eugene at all.  He has his own personal agenda.

I agree Glenn better tell Mags that Tara was part of the Governor's group that killed her father.  I'm sure it will all come out at some point.  I just hope it's not to the detriment of Glenn.  Our group sure does like to keep secrets.  Geesh.    the walking dead - Page 3 312503953 

I'm so happy Glen and Mags are together again.  Once Glenn saw Maggie's message to go to Terminus, I thought he was going to run the entire way.  He was so happy.  

I can't believe we only have one more episode of The Walking Dead. This season just flew by.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
I have a feeling that Eugene doesn't know crap about the walkers. I think he's just saying that he does to make himself valuable. Heck, he has a personal bodyguard in Abraham. He told Glen that the information was secret, so I wonder if he told Abraham what he knows or if Abraham is just taking it on faith. Everyone seems way too eager to help him get to Washington. My response would be: "Uh, yeah ... I'm not taking another step until you tell me everything you know."

the walking dead - Page 3 4064327615

Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:46 pm

No posts in this thread since November???!!! OMG, every one of you look at the flowers now!!

the walking dead - Page 3 1153444892

the walking dead - Page 3 1283067935 the walking dead - Page 3 1283067935 the walking dead - Page 3 1283067935

the walking dead - Page 3 7kZ5EjD
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:02 pm

Lokki wrote:
No posts in this thread since November???!!!  OMG, every one of you look at the flowers now!!

For a while it was just me and Lady Steel. But then she went MIA and I didn't wanna feel like Rick talking to ghost Lori. the walking dead - Page 3 190127080

Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:53 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Lokki wrote:
No posts in this thread since November???!!!  OMG, every one of you look at the flowers now!!

For a while it was just me and Lady Steel. But then she went MIA and I didn't wanna feel like Rick talking to ghost Lori. the walking dead - Page 3 190127080

Fear not, Jedi Morgan and I are here now.

the walking dead - Page 3 Hqdefault
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 3:15 pm

the walking dead - Page 3 1664291743

I can't wait to get the backstory on how Morgan became a ninja. I accepted the idea of Michonne transforming into a samurai, but I need a little more explanation with Morgan transforming into a jedi.

Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 3:40 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
the walking dead - Page 3 1664291743

I can't wait to get the backstory on how Morgan became a ninja. I accepted the idea of Michonne transforming into a samurai, but I need a little more explanation with Morgan transforming into a jedi.

I'm curious as well. I haven't read the comic books, though I would like to at some point. Morgan went from being bat shit crazy the last time that Rick saw him, to a bad ass when he regained sanity. I guess he came to grips with the loss of his wife and son and decided to "get busy living, or get busy dying" (to steal a line from Shawshank Redemption).

I'm also curious what his reaction will be to Rick killing porch dick Pete right in front of him after he gave Daryl and Aaron the whole "all life is precious" speech.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:44 pm

I can understand Morgan having more of a calm and peaceful demeanor, but one does not simply become Bruce Lee overnight. If it's that easy, I want back all that money I spent on martial arts lessons for my son. the walking dead - Page 3 2625562446

Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see the interaction between Morgan and Rick.

Back to top Go down
Lady Steel

Lady Steel

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:01 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Lokki wrote:

Haha!  You keep my name outta your damn mouf!  the walking dead - Page 3 1378315869

So many Steelers message boards, so little of Lady Steel to go around.   the walking dead - Page 3 312503953

I'll come talk to yinz about The Walking Dead as long as comic book spoilers aren't posted.  I turn into a bitch when that happens.  the walking dead - Page 3 3798349058

Hi, Lokki!   the walking dead - Page 3 941308610

Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:02 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
I can understand Morgan having more of a calm and peaceful demeanor, but one does not simply become Bruce Lee overnight. If it's that easy, I want back all that money I spent on martial arts lessons for my son. the walking dead - Page 3 2625562446

Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see the interaction between Morgan and Rick.

Maybe he jacked into the Matrix. Neo learned Kung Fu in a matter of minutes..

the walking dead - Page 3 Tumblr_li5dltojBy1qhbvkso1_500
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:04 pm

Lady Steel wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Lokki wrote:

Haha!  You keep my name outta your damn mouf!  the walking dead - Page 3 1378315869

So many Steelers message boards, so little of Lady Steel to go around.   the walking dead - Page 3 312503953

I'll come talk to yinz about The Walking Dead as long as comic book spoilers aren't posted.  I turn into a bitch when that happens.  the walking dead - Page 3 3798349058

Hi, Lokki!   the walking dead - Page 3 941308610

Wooooo, Heya Lady Steel. Embarassed

Don't worry, I have no comic book spoilers since I haven't read them. Though I have stumbled across a couple on accident thanks to people posting stuff on Facebook, but I won't repeat them.
Back to top Go down
Lady Steel

Lady Steel

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:10 pm

Lokki wrote:
Don't worry, I have no comic book spoilers since I haven't read them.  Though I have stumbled across a couple on accident thanks to people posting stuff on Facebook, but I won't repeat them.

Yeah, sometimes that happens and it's completely understandable.  I deactivated my Facebook account during the Olympics because people were spoiling stuff before I had a chance to watch it.  After the Olympics were over, I reactivated it.  I take this stuff quite seriously.   the walking dead - Page 3 1664291743
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the walking dead   the walking dead - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the walking dead
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next