Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBen carted off with apparent knee injury Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ben carted off with apparent knee injury

Go down 
+22
jak341
steelcrazy
Steel Peon
fer69
Atlanta Dan
Jazzo
TESS743
SoCalFan
OX1947
Rhyno
Bert Gordon
SteelerSpartan
tony hipchest
pczach
SteelersYak
white_steel_wolfe
El-Gonzo Jackson
steelerdude15
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
marvology
ImperialFan
Hawaii 5-0
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

Ben carted off with apparent knee injury Empty
PostSubject: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 3:36 pm

Ben Roethlisberger carted to locker room with apparent knee injury

Posted by Michael David Smith on September 27, 2015

Ben carted off with apparent knee injury CP7wRxUUcAANTAh

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has exited today’s game in St. Louis with an apparent left knee injury.

Roethlisberger dropped back to pass, felt some pressure and tried to step forward in the pocket just as he got hit low by Rams safety Mark Barron. Roethlisberger immediately dropped the ball and fell to the ground clutching his knee. He was carted to the locker room.

Shortly after Roethlisberger’s exit, the Steelers announced he will not return today.

If Roethlisberger is out for a significant period of time, it would be a devastating loss for the Steelers, who were expected to have one of the best offenses in the NFL this season.

For now, Roethlisberger has been replaced by backup quarterback Michael Vick.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/27/ben-roethlisberger-carted-to-locker-room-with-apparent-knee-injury/

Last edited by Hawaii 5-0 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 3:52 pm

didn't look good:

Ben carted off with apparent knee injury CP7rTnwU8AA9-6i
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:01 pm

really? I hadnt heard.

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:03 pm

that snap snot does look horrible... oh boy. I mean think of all the times that ben has gotten obliterated and we all held our breath, hes a tough SOB but his luck may have just run out...

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:14 pm

If someone offered me 6 weeks without ben right now id take it. thats how fucking horrible that looks.

Xtreme Newb
marvology

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:18 pm

Jeff Fisher coaches cheap shots. Wouldn't be surprised if that was a prank fall by the safety.

http://www.marvbook.com
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:19 pm

marvology wrote:
Jeff Fisher coaches cheap shots.  Wouldn't be surprised if that was a prank fall by the safety.
I was thinking about that knowing who his DC is.
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:20 pm

After the Pittsburgh Steelers put together a decent offseason, there was a ton of hope that this would be a return to form year for Mike Tomlin’s team. But the injury bug has bitten the NFL hard this season and it has targeted big names all across the sport. Last week Dallas Cowboys lost Tony Romo a week after losing Dez Bryant and the New Orleans Saints aren’t sure how long Drew Brees is going to be out with a shoulder injury. But the most gruesome injury happened on Sunday in St. Louis where the Steelers watched Ben Roethlisberger go down with harsh injury that seems like it might end his season. IN the short term, his day in St. Louis done but it’s yet to be determined what the long term damage is here.
http://fansided.com/2015/09/27/ben-roethlisberger-injury-update/

Ben carted off with apparent knee injury 1505004552

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:21 pm

ImperialFan wrote:
After the Pittsburgh Steelers put together a decent offseason, there was a ton of hope that this would be a return to form year for Mike Tomlin’s team. But the injury bug has bitten the NFL hard this season and it has targeted big names all across the sport. Last week Dallas Cowboys lost Tony Romo a week after losing Dez Bryant and the New Orleans Saints aren’t sure how long Drew Brees is going to be out with a shoulder injury. But the most gruesome injury happened on Sunday in St. Louis where the Steelers watched Ben Roethlisberger go down with harsh injury that seems like it might end his season. IN the short term, his day in St. Louis done but it’s yet to be determined what the long term damage is here.
http://fansided.com/2015/09/27/ben-roethlisberger-injury-update/

Ben carted off with apparent knee injury 1505004552

I've definitely noticed a lot of big names are dealing with serious injuries this year.

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:23 pm

I thought it might be broken fibula, but if its knee, it sure looked bad. I'm planning on us seeing Vick for a few games if not more. Hope Ben can bounce back and he shows again what a tough SOB he is.
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:23 pm

I am literally having a panic attack and had to take a double dose of my klonopin, somebody just please tell us what it is. X-Rays dont take 9 hours.

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:26 pm

Beer me
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:26 pm

Ben wouldnt have that look on his face if he didnt know... Ive broken bones before and you know when you break a bone. It looked like he got nailed right on the fibula, it runs along the outer back side of your tibia, broken fib might be best case scenario at this point, his knee got twisted something fierce.

Last edited by ImperialFan on Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:28 pm

I don't know how to post Twitter post here, but:

https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/status/648230884479340545?ref_src=twsrc

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:29 pm

Ben is getting an MRI as we speak.

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:31 pm

steelerdude15 wrote:
I don't know how to post Twitter post here, but:

https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/status/648230884479340545?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

non-weight bearing... brace on knee. I have a feeling we wont be seeing him again this season

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:31 pm

There is doctor tweeting that he thinks it's an MCL. Best case IMO is a ligament sprain

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:34 pm

Anything but an ACL/MCL total knee blowout with reconstructive surgery is good news at this point. A partially torn ACL would have a chance to heal, or may need surgery. A broken bone would mean he probably misses 8-9 weeks, but gives the team a chance to try to survive until Ben gets back. A really bad high ankle sprain will have him out for at least a few weeks, but is probably the best case scenario at this point.

Let's hope for the best.

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:34 pm

ImperialFan wrote:
really? I hadnt heard.

Uh... Yeah.

. .
Back to top Go down
white_steel_wolfe

Look at this trash, smgdh

http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-Women-at-Bars-Across-America-Rejoice
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:35 pm

in the video he had a brace on his knee and he was putting no weight on it, it is clearly a knee injury

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:35 pm

Classless Cincinasty dicks.
Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:37 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Ben Roethlisberger carted to locker room with apparent knee injury

Posted by Michael David Smith on September 27, 2015

Ben carted off with apparent knee injury CP7wRxUUcAANTAh

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has exited today’s game in St. Louis with an apparent left knee injury.

Roethlisberger dropped back to pass, felt some pressure and tried to step forward in the pocket just as he got hit low by Rams safety Mark Barron. Roethlisberger immediately dropped the ball and fell to the ground clutching his knee. He was carted to the locker room.

Shortly after Roethlisberger’s exit, the Steelers announced he will not return today.

If Roethlisberger is out for a significant period of time, it would be a devastating loss for the Steelers, who were expected to have one of the best offenses in the NFL this season.

For now, Roethlisberger has been replaced by backup quarterback Michael Vick.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/27/ben-roethlisberger-carted-to-locker-room-with-apparent-knee-injury/
Ben did not bother trying to get up off the field immediately after his injury. This is the look of someone who knows they are done for an extended period of time. Look to me like he broke his leg.

. .
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:38 pm

It's like any other message board. The assholes don't know they're assholes, even when everyone is telling them they're out of line. That's why they're assholes.

Some people spoke up and said that talk like that is garbage.

SteelerSpartan

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:44 pm

i have had to deal with too much of this injury crap with all my sports teams over the past few years.

Pens,nadal,Derrick Rose and the Bulls....I'm so sick of this

Please be ok Ben

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben carted off with apparent knee injury   Ben carted off with apparent knee injury Empty

Back to top Go down

Ben carted off with apparent knee injury
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next