Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeHow far can Vick take us. - Page 8 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

How far can Vick take us.

Go down 
+46
Vis
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
Steel Peon
steelcityboyz
SteelersYak
SteelerEmpire
schillah
Geordie
SteelCityUnderground
Drizztbob
Buddha Bus
Steelcitian
jak341
vasteeler
Rhyno
OX1947
lotas
FanSince72
Atlanta Dan
SteelCity4Life
mscarmel0716
jigones
teegre
Wallace108
Stella Nation
stlrtruck
El-Gonzo Jackson
LambertLunatic
SteelersNorth
kan_t
FrancoLambert
Lokki
solardave
Hawaii 5-0
Dave75th
Bert Gordon
SteelerFreak58
SoCalFan
tony hipchest
Master_Of_Puppets
harrison'samonster
white_steel_wolfe
pczach
Steeler-in-west
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
ImperialFan
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dave75th
Banned
Dave75th

How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 7:52 pm

ImperialFan wrote:
Posting a picture of dog fighting is just disgusting and wrong just like mike vicks crime was. He did his time and now you posting those pics does nothing but make you look like a childish maniac.

Reality a little tough for you? I suppose you can continue living in the past.
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 7:55 pm

Dave75th wrote:
KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:

Implying thats the only language you ever learned.  

They'd put me one up on you.

Took you long enough dude, its almost gametime.

Funny thing is, even though you took so long to deliver that comeback, I'm still laughing from our last little back-and-forth. I appreciate you giving me time to catch my breath or we would both end up on life support.
Back to top Go down
Dave75th
Banned
Dave75th

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 7:57 pm

Dave75th wrote:

Implying thats the only language you ever learned.  

They'd put me one up on you.

Took you long enough dude, its almost gametime.

Funny thing is, even though you took so long to deliver that comeback, I'm still laughing from our last little back-and-forth. I appreciate you giving me time to catch my breath or we would both end up on life support.

Enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 8:34 pm

Dave75th wrote:
You people can give it out but you can't take it.

Posting photos involving an illegal activity is against our COC. http://www.steelersxtreme.com/t2736-steelers-xtreme-code-of-conduct-please-read

Also, there's an appropriate forum here for smack talk, and this isn't it.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Dave75th
Banned
Dave75th

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 9:08 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Dave75th wrote:

Posting photos involving an illegal activity is against our COC. http://www.steelersxtreme.com/t2736-steelers-xtreme-code-of-conduct-please-read

Points taken.
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 5:32 pm

Dave75th wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Dave75th wrote:

Points taken.

How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 2573146105 How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 2573146105

act like a bad ass then shit yourself when the mod tells you how it is.

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:33 pm

Dave75th wrote:
ADMIN EDIT:

Photo removed for obvious reasons.

Also, if you want to talk smack, please take it to the appropriate forum.

-Wally

Woah dude. Everybody here was having fun and enjoying each other's company and you pull that sorta of shit out. Have you always been such a buzzkill your whole 71 years of life? Don't be that guy bub, youre better than that. How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 616424297
no he's not. HardWorm has been banned from every Steelers forum he has belong to. And he's just as much of a miserable old curmudgeon as he seems.

. .
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 7:48 pm

Michael Vick's brother wanted Steelers to give ball to Le'Veon Bell

By Ryan Wilson | CBSSports.com
October 3, 2015

All in all, Michael Vick had a decent showing Thursday night as Ben Roethlisberger's replacement. And because of circumstances beyond Vick's control -- namely, Josh Scobee honking two fourth-quarter field goals -- Steelers coach Mike Tomlin opted to go for it on consecutive fourth downs during overtime.

The first, a 4th-and-2, had Vick running a quarterback sweep. The play was stopped in the backfield, a development that did not sit well with Vick's brother, Marcus Vick.

Not the QB sweep u have Bell

— Marcus Vick (@MVFive) October 2, 2015

It's a fair point; why not give it to Le'Veon Bell, one of the NFL's most dynamic backs? Possibly a case of the Steelers getting too cute, but whatever, these things happen. Then after a Ravens punt, the Steelers were driving again and on 4th-and-1 faced a 50-yard field goal for the win.

Let's kick it for the 50. He can't miss 3

— Marcus Vick (@MVFive) October 2, 2015

Thing is, we were yelling the same thing at the time.

to read rest of article:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25326187/michael-vicks-brother-wanted-steelers-to-give-ball-to-leveon-bell
Back to top Go down
Dave75th
Banned
Dave75th

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 7:56 pm

tony hipchest wrote:
Dave75th wrote:
ADMIN EDIT:

-Wally

Woah dude. Everybody here was having fun and enjoying each other's company and you pull that sorta of shit out. Have you always been such a buzzkill your whole 71 years of life? Don't be that guy bub, youre better than that. How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 616424297
no he's not. HardWorm has been banned from every Steelers forum he has belong to. And he's just as much of a miserable old curmudgeon as he seems.

That's not very nice Tony. And BTW, if you want to talk smack, please take it to the appropriate forum.

HardWork
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 10:20 pm

Dave75th wrote:
tony hipchest wrote:
Dave75th wrote:
ADMIN EDIT:

-Wally

That's not very nice Tony. And BTW, if you want to talk smack, please take it to the appropriate forum.

HardWork

I see you've been making friends everywhere you go.

I don't get it. We respect anyone from another fan base that is polite and talks legitimate issues. You obviously don't want to do that. You're here to stir shit up.....that's it.

Stop being a drama queen or playing the oppressed outsider card. Your track record and posting history here tells us everything we need to know.

It's simple. Either act like a civilized poster that wants to contribute to the site or...........

How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 Pijobf4e8h
Back to top Go down
Dave75th
Banned
Dave75th

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 7:30 am

pczach wrote:

I don't get it. We respect anyone from another fan base that is polite and talks legitimate issues. You obviously don't want to do that. You're here to stir shit up.....that's it.

Stop being a drama queen or playing the oppressed outsider card. Your track record and posting history here tells us everything we need to know.

It's simple. Either act like a civilized poster that wants to contribute to the site or...........

This thread is about how far Vick can take you, stay on point.
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 7:32 am

Dave75th wrote:
pczach wrote:

This thread is about how far Vick can take you, stay on point.

fuck off asshole. you're not a mod so shut up and mind your own business. this shit isn't cute.

Banned
Dave75th

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 7:39 am

harrison'samonster wrote:

fuck off asshole.  you're not a mod so shut up and mind your own business.  this shit isn't cute.

Anger issues?

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:09 am

Do not feed the troll

If this forum does not have the ignore function where you can block posts from someone (Wally - is that available?) we can simply refuse to take the bait and reply

Even someone who has nothing better to do than stir up stuff on a site for fans of another team presumably will eventually go away if he does not draw the necessary response to his baiting
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:08 am

Atlanta Dan wrote:
If this forum does not have the ignore function where you can block posts from someone (Wally - is that available?) we can simply refuse to take the bait and reply

You can add him to your foes list, which will block all posts, PMs, and profile wall posts.  Click on Profile at the top of the page, then Friends and Foes just underneath, then add Dave75th to the Add a Foe field and click Add.

You're welcome everybody

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:18 am

JonM229 wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:

You can add him to your foes list, which will block all posts, PMs, and profile wall posts.  Click on Profile at the top of the page, then Friends and Foes just underneath, then add Dave75th to the Add a Foe field and click Add.

You're welcome everybody

done, thanks!

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:21 am

JonM229 wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:

You're welcome everybody

Thanks...... done with Dave 75th.  One less annoying Pats** fan.

Now I gotta get rid of an annoying Ravens fan.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:33 pm

Dave75th wrote:

@Dave75th, you started off here posting respectfully. At some point, you went off the rails. As evidenced by Jon, fans of other teams are welcome here, and we enjoy some good-natured ribbing. But trolling will not be tolerated. Smack talk (within reason) from fans of other teams is acceptable only in the Smackdown forum. If you want to be a member of this community and post respectfully, you'll be accepted here. If you want to be a troll, we both know how the story ends. I'm giving you an opportunity to get back on track, so I hope you take it.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:53 pm

Thanks Jon
Back to top Go down
Dave75th
Banned
Dave75th

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:20 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Dave75th wrote:

@Dave75th, you started off here posting respectfully. At some point, you went off the rails. As evidenced by Jon, fans of other teams are welcome here, and we enjoy some good-natured ribbing. But trolling will not be tolerated. Smack talk (within reason) from fans of other teams is acceptable only in the Smackdown forum. If you want to be a member of this community and post respectfully, you'll be accepted here. If you want to be a troll, we both know how the story ends. I'm giving you an opportunity to get back on track, so I hope you take it.

You moderate a forum that automatically puts an asterisk after a team that has dominated the league for 15 years and you expect respect? Go fuck yourself.
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:26 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:

You're welcome everybody

I knew there was a reason we kept you around all these years. How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 1797695198

Even though your team sucked the life out of all of us this week, you're ok Jon.

Thanks buddy!

Oh my God. I just realized I'll never speak to him again......

How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 55f-1

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:47 pm

Dave75th wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Dave75th wrote:

You moderate a forum that automatically puts an asterisk after a team that has dominated the league for 15 years and you expect respect? Go fuck yourself.

The only thing we expect is for members here to not act like douchebags. We even allow entertaining trolls to hang around as long as they continue to be entertaining. You failed on every level, so goodbye.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:00 pm

We're totally in that douche's head. The better question would be why would a fan of a team**** that has supposedly "legitimately" dominated the league for the past 15 years care what fans of an alleged "inferior" team (albeit by a senile retard) thinks about aforementioned team****? And why would that fan spend as much time as he/she does trolling their board unless he/she is just trying to convince himself/herself that said team**** isn't just a farcical joke squad full of cheaters and knows deep down that he/she is living a complete lie?

Someone should do a case study.

Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:03 pm

Dave75th wrote:
You moderate a forum that automatically puts an asterisk after a team that has fucking cheated the league for 15 years and you expect respect? I'm now going to fuck myself.

there, fixed that for you... How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 1797695198
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 4:16 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
We're totally in that douche's head. The better question would be why would a fan of a team**** that has supposedly "legitimately" dominated the league for the past 15 years care what fans of an alleged "inferior" team (albeit by a senile retard) thinks about aforementioned team****? And why would that fan spend as much time as he/she does trolling their board unless he/she is just trying to convince himself/herself that said team**** isn't just a farcical joke squad full of cheaters and knows deep down that he/she is living a complete lie?

Someone should do a case study.

How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 3964572787      How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 3964572787       How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 3964572787

And that's the end of that.  

Great post Buddha!

How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 1647293567      How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 2276209185
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

How far can Vick take us.
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next