Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeHow far can Vick take us. - Page 4 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

How far can Vick take us.

Go down 
+46
Vis
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
Steel Peon
steelcityboyz
SteelersYak
SteelerEmpire
schillah
Geordie
SteelCityUnderground
Drizztbob
Buddha Bus
Steelcitian
jak341
vasteeler
Rhyno
OX1947
lotas
FanSince72
Atlanta Dan
SteelCity4Life
mscarmel0716
jigones
teegre
Wallace108
Stella Nation
stlrtruck
El-Gonzo Jackson
LambertLunatic
SteelersNorth
kan_t
FrancoLambert
Lokki
solardave
Hawaii 5-0
Dave75th
Bert Gordon
SteelerFreak58
SoCalFan
tony hipchest
Master_Of_Puppets
harrison'samonster
white_steel_wolfe
pczach
Steeler-in-west
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
ImperialFan
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dave75th
Banned
Dave75th

How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 12:24 pm

harrison'samonster wrote:
Dave75th wrote:
ADMIN EDIT:

Photo removed for obvious reasons.

-Wally

do you think that's funny that dogs are killed so people can be entertained you stupid fuck?

He's YOUR QB.
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 12:45 pm

I just got done chopping fire wood, imagining Mark Barron's knee in place of the wood was great motivation.

Dave75th, shut the hell up, you are a fucking Patriots* fan, i.e the lowest scum on the face of the earth. Go masturbate and cum shot your tom brady fat head then drive your car off a cliff you piece of shit.

Banned
Dave75th

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 1:12 pm

ImperialFan wrote:
Go masturbate and cum shot your tom brady fat head then drive your car off a cliff you piece of shit.

Imagine posting this kind of trash?
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 1:33 pm

Dave75th wrote:
ImperialFan wrote:
Go masturbate and cum shot your tom brady fat head then drive your car off a cliff you piece of shit.

I stand by my comments, if you want to come here and have a mature conversation about the situation, then you are welcome and I wouldnt care, but to post pictures of dog fighting is straight up trolling. None of us are proud of what vick did, his crimes we reprehensible, but he did his time and he hasnt had any issues since then. I've made mistakes and bad decisions in my life and it pisses me off when people bring it up so I take it personally when you bring up a crime that someone committed 10 years ago and has spent a lot of time to do what he can to show hes not that person any more such as donating money to animal shelters and doing volunteer work with animal shelters. Everyone deserves a second chance besides child molesters in my opinion so quit being a dick.

Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 1:49 pm

Dave75th wrote:
harrison'samonster wrote:
Dave75th wrote:
ADMIN EDIT:

Photo removed for obvious reasons.

-Wally

do you think that's funny that dogs are killed so people can be entertained you stupid fuck?

He's YOUR QB.
Heres YOUR QB
How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 Z
How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCKD6wsuon8gCFYUdPgodVJQHPw&url=http%3A%2F%2Flmcconnnell.blogspot.com%2F2010%2F12%2Ftom-brady-in-skirt-extra
Back to top Go down
Steelcitian

Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 1:51 pm

How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 B8aa0490dca1a19fc240ebdcba029379
Back to top Go down
Dave75th
Banned
Dave75th

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 1:58 pm

ImperialFan wrote:
Dave75th wrote:
ImperialFan wrote:

I stand by my comments, if you want to come here and have a mature conversation about the situation, then you are welcome and I wouldnt care, but to post pictures of dog fighting is straight up trolling. None of us are proud of what vick did, his crimes we reprehensible, but he did his time and he hasnt had any issues since then. I've made mistakes and bad decisions in my life and it pisses me off when people bring it up so I take it personally when you bring up a crime that someone committed 10 years ago and has spent a lot of time to do what he can to show hes not that person any more such as donating money to animal shelters and doing volunteer work with animal shelters. Everyone deserves a second chance besides child molesters in my opinion so quit being a dick.

I hope you can see the astounding hypocrisy. You can't post the name of New England's team in here without the past being brought up in the form of an asterisk, yet you want me to give Vick, and the Steelers who employ him, a pass? What Vick did makes anything New England did look like a parking ticket.
Back to top Go down
Steelcitian

Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:08 pm

Dave75th wrote:
ImperialFan wrote:
Dave75th wrote:
ImperialFan wrote:

I hope you can see the astounding hypocrisy. You can't post the name of New England's team in here without the past being brought up in the form of an asterisk, yet you want me to give Vick, and the Steelers who employ him, a pass? What Vick did makes anything New England did look like a parking ticket.
You only had a murderer on your team-Vick did his time and turned his life around-Hernandez never will.
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:13 pm

Steelcitian wrote:
Dave75th wrote:
ImperialFan wrote:
Dave75th wrote:
ImperialFan wrote:

You only had a murderer on your team-Vick did his time and turned his life around-Hernandez never will.

Oh snap!

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:14 pm

Dave75th wrote:

You're a dumbass.

Go piss up a rope, troll.

. .
Back to top Go down
Dave75th
Banned
Dave75th

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:14 pm

Steelcitian wrote:
Dave75th wrote:
ImperialFan wrote:
Dave75th wrote:
ImperialFan wrote:

Obviously when Hernandez was on our team no one knew he was a murderer. Obviously everyone knows what Vick has done.
Back to top Go down
Dave75th
Banned
Dave75th

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:15 pm

tony hipchest wrote:
Dave75th wrote:

You're a dumbass.

Go piss up a rope, troll.

You've always been a pain Tony.

HardWork
Back to top Go down
Dave75th
Banned
Dave75th

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:37 pm

Is this what's bothering you boys and girls?

"It's not a shock, but Tom Brady has been a dominating QB against Steelers
September 10, 2015 12:00 AM

By Gerry Dulac / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Tom Brady has made a career torturing opposing NFL teams, and the Steelers are no exception. The franchise that proudly displays six Super Bowl trophies in its headquarters on the South Side might have two more if it weren’t for New England’s star quarterback.

Talk about being deflated.

But the Steelers are not alone. No NFL team has a winning record against Brady, ...................................... Brady has an unbeaten record against seven NFL teams, but the Steelers aren’t far behind.

They are 2-7 lifetime against him, with two significant losses coming in the 2001 and 2004 AFC championships at Heinz Field. What’s more, they have never beaten him at Gillette Stadium (0-3)

Of all their regular-season losses, none were as lopsided or embarrassing or cataclysmic or historic as their most recent meeting in 2013 — a 55-31 loss that set a franchise record for most points and most yards (610) allowed in the team’s 82-year history."

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2015/09/10/It-s-not-a-shock-but-Tom-Brady-has-been-a-dominating-QB-against-Steelers/stories/201509100065
Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:40 pm

haha...

HardWorm.

12 years and still trolling strong. How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 1401235891

. .
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:48 pm

Dave75th wrote:

no, not really.

what bothers us is that you have chosen to cheat in order to gain an advantage...
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:53 pm

tony hipchest wrote:
haha...  

HardWorm.

12 years and still trolling strong.  How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 1401235891

Is this one a Hitler apologist too?

"Anyone who was a critic of the way Adolf made the trains run on time is just a hater!" How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 3807339578

Back to top Go down
SteelersNorth

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 3:02 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Dave75th wrote:

no, not really.

what bothers us is that you have chosen to cheat in order to gain an advantage...

31 other fan bases don't hate a team because they win.
They hate the Cheatriots because they cheated to get 4 titles hence the asterisk beside all 4.

If Pats* fans even said themselves they know they cheat I think a lot of people would be a lot more forgiving, they'd still hate, but forgiving because you know your team cheats to win. But since you're all a bunch of buttheads and all have your heads so far up Brady's leather cheerio that'll never happen.

Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 4:25 pm

Dave75th wrote:

That's a joke right?  We are talking about 10 years ago VS LAST SEASON, and apparently to some degree EVERY season, the Patriots** find a way to cheat in some form or fashion.

No one is asking for you to give Vick a pass, in fact I'm sure most people could care less about your opinions in general, but we are asking/telling that if you post nonsense in this forum like dog's fighting, be prepared to take the backlash and don't be surprised if it offends your poor sensibility's.

Dave75th
Banned
Dave75th

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 4:36 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Dave75th wrote:

no, not really.

It's called "gamesmanship". When the Celtics won 11 NBA Championships in 13 years they accused Red Auerbach of cheating. No, it was "gamesmanship", and he was a master at it. We're just wicked smaaat here in Boston.

HardWork
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 4:46 pm

Ryan Clark Thinks Steelers Can Win 4 Of 6 Games With Vick If Used Correctly

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/09/ryan-clark-thinks-steelers-can-win-4-of-6-games-with-vick-if-used-correctly/
Back to top Go down
SteelCityUnderground

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 4:54 pm

ImperialFan wrote:
Landry Jones looked a lot better this pre season. A lot more comfortable, but still just a skinny little guy with a weak little arm. can do some dink and dunk though.

That's not true at all.

HOF game Jones had a 35 yarder to Shakim Phillips. He twice hit Sammie Coates deep, one in the Packers game for 54 yards and against Carolina for 42. Also hit West in that Panthers game for 46. Connected with Bryant for 39 against Buffalo. Also had a number of 20+ yard completions throughout the preseason.

I know the perception, but it's not the reality. Actually, Shannon Sharpe was on NFL Radio Monday and blasting Colin Kaepernick for being too ripped. He says the best QBs aren't jacked and Kap has too much muscle. He compared guys like Montana, Marino, Peyton Manning and Brady as not having the best bodies. One of the few times I agreed with ol' Shannon and something I never really paid attention to, outside of scrawny ass Eli Manning!

http://steelcityunderground.com
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 5:14 pm

Dave75th wrote:
ImperialFan wrote:
Dave75th wrote:
ImperialFan wrote:

What did Vick do again ? Was it the dog fighting thing ? He got caught and paid the price. However, usually in sport the price to pay for winning a title by cheating is to be stripped of that title.
Back to top Go down
schillah

schillah

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 5:21 pm

Why has this thread become so childish? Lets stay on topic people

Banned
Dave75th

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 5:28 pm

schillah wrote:
Why has this thread become so childish? Lets stay on topic people

I agree.

I hoping the Steelers win tomorrow night. The Ravens are the only team that comes in here in January unafraid.

Last edited by Dave75th on Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SteelerEmpire

SteelerEmpire

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 5:29 pm

I'm not feeling too good about this:

The starting QB is out

No one knows if good Vick is gonna show up on game days, or bad Vick ?

The field goal kicker is totally unreliable

The leading tackler and play maker on defense may be out

The next 6 weeks could be miracle, or a total nightmare.

PostSubject: Re: How far can Vick take us.   How far can Vick take us. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How far can Vick take us.
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next